Hi,
- Did you update your password to fit to the new password-policy of BMW?
- Did you create a new Bridge and a new Car-Thing after you installed the latest binding?
Best regards,
Tim
Hi,
Best regards,
Tim
Thanks for your answer.
Yes I did change my password a few weeks aga following an email I received or an app notification.
I am working from a newly WebUI-created Bridge. So far I had not even created a car Thing since even the Bridge was not working. I just created the car Thing attached to the bridge but it doesn’t change anything.
After a new OH restart I get the following different error message:
2023-06-26 17:18:53.643 [WARN ] [al.handler.auth.MyBMWTokenController] - Authorization Exception: URL: https://cocoapi.bmwgroup.com/eadrax-ucs/v1/presentation/oauth/config, Error: 500, Message: { "statusCode": 500, "message": "Internal server error", "activityId": "1a8d36b1-5f28-402d-a67f-311a0e768909" }
2023-06-26 17:18:53.645 [WARN ] [al.handler.auth.MyBMWTokenController] - Authorization failed!
There is still the same “Request vehicles failed” error in the UI.
And you installed the Binding from here?
Yes indeed, I use the one from GitHub:
openhab> bundle:list | grep BMW
297 │ Active │ 80 │ 3.4.2.202302042117 │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MyBMW Binding
So I cleared cache, restarted OH once or twice, changed again the BMW password, and retired. And now it works ![]()
Sorry for bothering and thanks for your help.
since today the bridge cannot connect anymore:
[INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'mybmw:account:10724xxxxx' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Resource Not Found
I am the onyl one facing that issue?
It worked for months…
Same here, but won’t have time to investigate any time soon.
Yes same here. I found that bimmerconnected is still working at least.
Actually, I had to update the bimmerconnected I had installed and then it started working again
Interesting. Still, the problem is reported at bimmerconnected as well, by someone claiming to be at the latest version.
I’ve replied there in case it helps them, but definitely still working for me with bimmerconnected right now.
Hi, in my OH 3.4.4 it is working without any issue.
Can you try to generate the fingerprint via the console? Just an idea, I know if the bridge is offline it might not work…
Or enable the debug logging to check the requests
I just checked the requests, it’s this url in openhab that returns a 404
https://cocoapi.bmwgroup.com/eadrax-vcs/v1/vehicles
where bimmerconnected instead uses
https://cocoapi.bmwgroup.com/eadrax-vcs/v4/vehicles
I’d guess that maybe BMW turned off the older v1 this morning, assuming that these are version numbers?
COMMUNICATION_ERROR As well, last update June 29th, 18:24 Bangkok time. I’m connected to “rest of the world” using OH 3.4.4.
2023-07-01 15:05:00.343 [DEBUG] [.internal.handler.MyBMWBridgeHandler] - ###### Discovery Fingerprint Data - BEGIN ######
2023-07-01 15:05:00.343 [DEBUG] [.internal.handler.MyBMWBridgeHandler] - {"url":"https://cocoapi.bmwgroup.com/eadrax-vcs/v1/vehicles?tireGuardMode\u003dENABLED\u0026appDateTime\u003d1688198699961\u0026apptimezone\u003d420","status":404,"reason":"Resource Not Found","params":"{tireGuardMode\u003dtireGuardMode\u003d[ENABLED], appDateTime\u003dappDateTime\u003d[1688198699961], apptimezone\u003dapptimezone\u003d[420]}"}
2023-07-01 15:05:00.343 [DEBUG] [.internal.handler.MyBMWBridgeHandler] - ###### Discovery Fingerprint Data - END ######
Did binding re-install but no success.
Hi @mario1967, @Matt_Cholawo,
I’m pretty sure you are not using the latest version of the addon from the GitHub repository. Can you please delete the things, uninstall the binding, set the debugging for the binding to debug by using “log:set DEBUG org.openhab.binding.mybmw” and check during restart if there is any log entry of the mybmw binding?
You can use the command mentioned by @tarag above to check the installed version.
If not, please copy the GitHub version to the addons folder and check again.
The GitHub binding shows these debug entries:
2023-07-01 21:52:16.288 [DEBUG] [ernal.handler.backend.MyBMWHttpProxy] - ###### Request URL - BEGIN ######
2023-07-01 21:52:16.288 [DEBUG] [ernal.handler.backend.MyBMWHttpProxy] - https://cocoapi.bmwgroup.com/eadrax-vcs/v4/vehicles
2023-07-01 21:52:16.289 [DEBUG] [ernal.handler.backend.MyBMWHttpProxy] - ###### Request Body - BEGIN ######
Best regards,
Martin
I was unable to use that github version as I’m on Openhab 4.0.0. I have just now found the pull request for the Openhab 4.0.0 update to mybmw. I tried to use the java file from that pull request but still saw the 404 error, so I instead opted to build it myself from the martingrassl tree and now it is working for me! Thanks so much @MartinOpenhabFan for all your work on the updates!
Hi @MartinOpenhabFan, I’m on 3.4.4 and dit not find a jar for that. Tried with the link that Matt_Cholawo mention to 4.0.0 but that is not loading from the addon folder. No idea how to build from the tree, sorry. Can you point me to where I can download the correct jar file? Thanks.
You can use the 3.4.2 one. You can try just to replace the one you are using now by the one of github, maybe you just don’t use the latest one.
I’ll upload the 4.0.0 version to the repo as well today.
Tried both the 3.4.2 and 4.0.0 with following results:
openhab> bundle:install https://openhab.jfrog.io/ui/native/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/addons/bundles/org.openhab.binding.mybmw/4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/org.openhab.binding.mybmw-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Bundle IDs:
Error executing command: Error installing bundles:
Unable to install bundle https://openhab.jfrog.io/ui/native/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/addons/bundles/org.openhab.binding.mybmw/4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/org.openhab.binding.mybmw-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error occurred installing a bundle.
openhab> bundle:install https://github.com/martingrassl/openhab-mybmw/blob/main/org.openhab.binding.mybmw-3.4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
Bundle IDs:
Error executing command: Error installing bundles:
Unable to install bundle https://github.com/martingrassl/openhab-mybmw/blob/main/org.openhab.binding.mybmw-3.4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error occurred installing a bundle.
Will be away for a bit so no chance to test in the coming week but look forward to any suggestion you may have.