myopenHAB maintenance tonight starting at 12 am ET / 6 am CET

Hi,

I’m seeing the following errors in the openhsb2.log when testing using IOS app and remote connections.

Not sure if this is causing me any issues but it’s a new set of messages.

2018-11-16 09:20:07.015 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Jetty request 13267 failed: null
2018-11-16 09:20:09.099 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Jetty request 13278 failed: null
2018-11-16 09:20:13.155 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Jetty request 13280 failed: null
2018-11-16 09:20:16.466 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Jetty request 13287 failed: null

Regards

Kevin

Wow, thank you Dan! Everything runs fine- great work. Hope you can sleep now:). Thanks to the Community!

Problem persist, can conectó to the cloud, Goggle Assistant cant reach my devices

Can you check you can connect using a browser? I want to make sure your OH is actually connected to the cloud service.

Is this problem still persisting for you?

No. It started working with expected results around 5am CST. Maybe sooner, but that is when I woke up.

SOLVED I just try from my iPad and everything it’s ok. Google Home its working fine though. Thanks Dan. For other persons having the same troubleshoting just try to acces your cloud instance for an external device.

Is this the same Problem ?

No not exactly, cause the cloud is somehow working… I´m about to restart my openhab server. Hopefully it will fix it.

EDIT - Restart of openhab server got the cloud working fully again.