Neo Coolcam Motion Sensor PD01Z problems

Hello All,

I am new to OH2, i trying to move from Domoticz.

I have a few PD01Z PIR sensors, running on Raspberry B with openHABian v1.4.1 (stable release 2.4.0). The things are defined by the PaperUI. But I having the followings problems:

• Luminance values are not working fine is should be a higher value but that never happens.
    What could cause this?

• The Temperature sensor is (Edit) NOT correct, the PD01Z hasn’t one.

• The Battery Level looks okay.

• On/Off duration is not correct. Parameter 2 is set to 300 seconds (5 minutes)

From the events log file:

2018-12-22 20:04:33.406 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zwave_device_9a90b6c6_node11_alarm_motion changed from OFF to ON
2018-12-22 20:24:16.246 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zwave_device_9a90b6c6_node11_alarm_motion changed from ON to OFF
*Around 10 min???

2018-12-22 20:28:09.396 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zwave_device_9a90b6c6_node11_alarm_motion changed from OFF to ON
2018-12-22 20:35:25.129 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zwave_device_9a90b6c6_node11_alarm_motion changed from ON to OFF
*Around 7 min???

What could cause this?

• Basic Set Level: I can set this value to 255, on some devices OH2 won’t keep/remember the value.
  • PIR function: I can set this value to enabled, on some devices OH2 won’t keep/remember the value.
  • Lifeline: I can set this value to Controller, on some devices OH2 won’t keep/remember the value.

What could cause this?

Update:
I’m missing a binary sensor (On and Off), it have seen it OH2.3.

Please can you advise exactly what device you have - please provide the manufacturerId/typeId/ProductId/Version if you don’t know. I need to be able to correlate your device against the database, and at the moment, I can’t.

Hi Chris,

This is the information from HABmin:

I also tried a fresh installation OH unstable 2.5, no difference.

The device you have is this one.

The database was updated and the binary sensor was removed - just use the motion sensor which appears to be reporting fine based on your logs above.

There are multiple versions of the device - some have this sensor, some don’t. As it’s not possible to differentiate the devices, it is included in all.

I think it is this one, https://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/735.

But the manufacture is wrong.

No - it’s not - it’s the one I posted above.

That’s probably a clue :slight_smile:

I found i manual, yes, even Zipato has them :grinning:.

Yes, but this is not the one you have…