Netatmo Outdoor Module no readings

Hello,

I have tried to find some ideas to solve my issue with the netatmo outdoor module reading, but i cant find a community entry.
I have created on the Netatmo homepage a app and got the client ID and client secret and created a netatmo API on my OH2. Then the system found both the main station and outdoor module. After finishing all configs the main station works well, but the outdoor station never shows reading. The tag in OH2 shows “Online” but no reading.
Do someone have a solution for this?

Thanks, Armin

Make sure you have the latest snapshot binding installed, there were some issues with the Netatmo API changes recently:

Thank, i allready updated it today morning, but no changings. Do i need to delete and install the netatmo binding again?

Thanks, Armin

What did you update? openHAB2 or the binding?
Which build do you use at the moment?
Which build do you have installed, offline or online?

i updated Openhab2
openHAB 2.0.0~20170108034429 (Build #700)

Hmm, then the newest netatmo binding should already being included.
You could double check by

ssh openhab@localhost -p 8101

Password is habopen

bundle:list

and it should show you the version number (here for the zwave binding):
200 | Active | 80 | 2.0.0.201612291742 | ZWave Binding

227 | Active   |  80 | 2.0.0.201701071702    | Netatmo Binding

That looks good.
Unfortunately it solves not your problem and I don’t have any other ideas, sorry.
If you search this forum for “netatmo outdoor” you will find several posts, maybe one of those will help you out …

Hello Armin

Do you receive values in the netatmo App, so you can be sure, that the communication between the outdoor and the indoor module works?

Regards
Michael

Hello

Yes the Netatmo app show the values.

Armin

Hello Armin

Please post your items an things regarding your outdoor module.
Do you see something related in the log (var/log/openhab2/openhab.log)?

Thanks
Michael