Netatmo stopped working after update to OH 3.3

Hi there!

I’ve a strange issue with openHAB 3.3. Since this upgrade the Netatmo integration stopped working. Noticed that because of some update monitoring.

In the logs I’m just seeing this:

2022-10-09 11:17:56.874 [WARN ] [l.providers.NetatmoThingTypeProvider] - Unable to define ModuleType for thingType NAMain : null
2022-10-09 11:17:56.875 [WARN ] [l.providers.NetatmoThingTypeProvider] - Unable to define ModuleType for thingType NAModule4 : null
2022-10-09 11:17:56.875 [WARN ] [l.providers.NetatmoThingTypeProvider] - Unable to define ModuleType for thingType NAModule4 : null
2022-10-09 11:17:56.876 [WARN ] [l.providers.NetatmoThingTypeProvider] - Unable to define ModuleType for thingType NAModule1 : null

The Netatmo Webfrontend still shows all data, so data is provided to their service. The rest of my openHAB installation also seems to be working, e.g. the openHAB Cloud Connector, so internet connectivity is also there.

I already recreated my developer access credentials on the Netatmo site, but that did not help (was just a wild guess). Probably it’s really related to the version upgrade.

I also tried authorizing via http://ip-address:8080/netatmo/connect/<client-id>, but I get “Requested content not found”.

Can anybody please support on this?

Best regards,
ceedee

Have you recreated you Netatmo thing as advisec in the breaking changes section of the release notes ?

No, did not realize breaking changes, thanks for pointing out! Will check!

1 Like

Had to force-remove all items, un- and reinstall the addon and re-add all things, create and configure the items.

Thanks, Wolfgang!

1 Like

Excuse me for asking, but can you tell me which release tells about the breaking changes… I just scrolled though the document, but cant seem to fit it mentioned??

I have the same problem as ceedee

OH 3.3

1 Like

Thanks!