New openHab2 EnOcean binding

sorry, no I used the automatic discovery in the PaperUI

Hey @ThAO, I also use the NodON STPH-2-1-05 devices with the latest binding version (or better said, a self-compiled version :smiley: ). Here are my DSLs:

Thing:

Thing temperatureHumiditySensor 11223344 "Temperatursensor Bad" @ "Bad" [ enoceanId="11223344", receivingEEPId="A5_04_01" ]

Items:

Number:Temperature c_bad_temperatur "Temperatur Bad [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (g_temperature_avg, g_bind_enocean) [ "CurrentTemperature" ] {channel="enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:usb300:11223344:temperature"}
Number c_bad_humidity "rel. Luftfeuchtigkeit Bad [%d%%]" <humidity> (g_humidity_avg, g_bind_enocean) [ "CurrentHumidity" ] {channel="enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:usb300:11223344:humidity"}

You do not have to teach them in if you use DSL files. If they do not work, please post a log from receiving a message from your sensor.

Hi @fruggy83

I tried to include Eltako FAFT60 temperature/humidity sensor.

Pairing worked without an issue:

Unfortunately openHAB does not get any updates. Is this a generic issue with this kind of sensor?

Thank you!

EDIT:
It works. I had just issues with the range

Nope, should work, I also have an ELTAKO FAFT60:

Thing temperatureHumiditySensor 11223344 "Temperatursensor Außen" @ "Außen" [ enoceanId="11223344", receivingEEPId="A5_04_02_ELTAKO" ]

Number:Temperature c_outside_temperatur "Temperatur Außen [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (g_outside_temperatures, g_type_temperature, g_bind_enocean) [ "CurrentTemperature" ] {channel="enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:usb300:11223344:temperature"}
Number c_outside_humidity "Luftfeuchtigkeit Außen [%d%%]" <humidity> (g_type_humidity, g_bind_enocean) [ "CurrentHumidity" ] {channel="enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:usb300:11223344:humidity"}

Please note the ELTAKO special EEP as ELTAKO is again ignoring the specification. If this doesn’t help, please show us a Log of the received telegram.

Ok, it works. I had just issues with the range
 Thank you

Hello Daniel @fruggy83,

I have found the Eltako document what I was talking about last time:

There you can find on page 3:
“Die ID‘s der FTS12EM-Telegramme werden vom FGW14 vor der Ausgabe auf den BR14-Bus um 255 (0x100) erhöht, da die Antworten der BR14-Aktoren den ID-Bereich von 1-254 belegen.”

So a possibility to be outside of sender ID 0-255 is still very welcome in RS485 mode :slight_smile:

But for all of my sensors the binding is working very well!!

Best regards,
Rainer

Hi Rainer @jahnra,

thanks a lot for this document. Makes sense to me :wink: I will change the binding. In case of a RS485 connection, the SenderId will no longer be checked if it is between 0-255.
So in your case Id range 0-255 => BR14-Aktoren
256-512 => FTS12EM rocker switches
513-xxx => openhab things?

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel @fruggy83,

Thank you for your understanding!
This would be a big improvement in two ways:

• no conflict with the actuator response messages and OH when using FAM14
  • same actuator configuration when using FAM14 or FGW14

Best Regards,
Rainer

Hi Rainer @jahnra,

I have just updated the binding. Added a new bridge option rs485BaseId. So you can set the BaseId of a rs485 bridge to any id now.

Best regards
Daniel

Hello Daniel @fruggy83,

that is really good! Thank you very much

Did you already uploaded it somewhere?

Best regards,
Rainer

Has anybody tried using one of these
https://www.piotek.de/Eltako-PioTek-Tracker-V4-TF-TTB-fuer-EnOcean-HomeMatic-und-Tipp-Funk
It supposed to use the A5-07-01 which is also listed in the binding config for a nodon pir. I’d be interested in using it for presence detection. @fruggy83 do you know if this could work?
Edit: I ordered one and will see.

The Eltako TF-TTB V4 has arrived and it works straight away. You can teach in the Tracker and the button separately. The Tracker gets as expected recognized as a motion detector. As it triggers every 30 seconds you can use it easily for presence detection. Just link it two a switch Item with the expire binding set too your preferred timeout to switch it off when it doesn’t trigger a certain amount of time. The range seams to be quiet good.
The button gets recognized as a Rocker switch and triggers as rockerswitchB DIR1.
All in all I can really recommend it. Its smaller than expected and has dual use as a simple one button remote and a super easy presence detection.

1 Like

Hi,
Does anybody have had the UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_CONFIGURATION_PENDING
error when teaching in a generic thing via Paper UI. First the teach in has no errors and transform works fine, then after restart of openhab the error appears and does not go away.
Should we only use the .item file to configure the generic thing for now?

Hi all, after some experience with an Eltako FMS61 to switch lights I bought an Eltako FSB61 for my blinds. I created a Rollershutter Thing and Linked an Item (all in PaperUI).

But teach in is not working. The log shows:
2019-04-29 19:56:50.290 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘FSB61NP_2_Basement_Room’ received command DOWN
2019-04-29 19:56:50.291 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - FSB61NP_2_Basement_Room predicted to become DOWN

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==
2019-04-29 19:56:50.294 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Enqueue new send request with ESP3 type RADIO_ERP1 without callback
2019-04-29 19:56:50.295 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Sending data, type RADIO_ERP1, payload A500FF0208FF8913050001FFFFFFFFFF00
2019-04-29 19:56:50.307 [TRACE] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Received Sync Byte
2019-04-29 19:56:50.307 [TRACE] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - >> Received header, data length 1 optional length 0 packet type 2
2019-04-29 19:56:50.307 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - RESPONSE with code RET_OK payload 00 received
2019-04-29 19:56:50.307 [TRACE] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Response without listener

Any thoughts? Do I need to create a Listener?

Many Thanks!

Hi Tanel,

sorry my late answer (Easter holidays). I always configure my things/item with files. Could you provide a log when this error occurs.

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Tino @flynux,

how did you tried to do the teach in? You have to send a teach in message after activating the teach in mode of your FSB61. However there currently seems to be a bug with the teach in channel. You have to define an item in a file and set the teach in message there. You find an explanation in my repo.

Best regards
Daniel

I am sorry I did not get it running: just moved from OpenHAB 2.2 to 2.4. In 2.2 I used the Enocean Marketplace add-on and I got with discovering a Thing for a Eltako FSVA-230V containing Switch channels A/B (Actuator) and Rockerswitch channels A/B. With the actuators (with an enocean id of ffba3004, i.e. sender id 4, since the base address of my dongle is ffba3000) I was able to control the FSVA-230V.
Now with the official Enocean add-on in OpenHAB 2.4 I get only Rockerswitch channels A/B but no actuators, which would be configurable with the enocean id of ffba3004. I thought I understood the new add-on version in the way that I have to create an additional classicDevice instead with the enocean id ffba3004. However, doing so was not very successfully, since the FSVA-230V does not only react on this configuration but as well does not react during another teach-in session (which I wanted to avoid by using again the enocean id ffba3004). (the only reaction is that FSVA-230V is blinking with its LED when I am switching the classicDevice, so something is sent, however teach-in does not work in any case)
Quite sure I am doing something significantly wrong, but do not know what. Any hints?

Ok, it seems it was an issue with the version that comes with OpenHAB 2.4. I installed the version from the marketplace and now it works as expected with the classicDevice to control the Eltako FSVA-230V

[/quote]

I have started with obenhab and enocean just as beginner. OH2 is running on Rasp3B+ with the latest snapshot build 1584-1 installed. Actually I struggle with some issues and looking about hints and solutions. One of the most bothersome is that I don’t get the NODON PIR 2-1-0x installed although I assumed it will be supported by the binding with EEP A5-07-03. DolphinView recognized the device correct with it’s EEP as fas as I can evaluate that (on PC via USB300). Pairing procedure failed and the PIR doesn’t seem to be recogniszed by the binding. A manual installation as “generic thing” doesn’t work and show “UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_CONFIGURATION_PENDING” removal of the thing from the binding is also not working (stays as REMOVING). So I have this thing now as a “dead body” in the list of things and I don’t know how I can remove it properly and how can I get the thing working?
Does anybody have a solution?
grafik

HI Klaus @kdmsch,

the NODON PIR should be supported by the binding. I was not able to test it, as my order got lost. How did you tried to pair the PIR sensor with openhab? You should first start the discorvery and press the teachin button of the sensor afterwards. Could you please post a log output of the pairing process?

Best regards
Daniel