Nice Garage Door Binding request

nice, it helped me to figure out byte for control :slight_smile:
and all self state events + stabile event messages after command I assume dont have T4 Bus format here as IT4WiFi ā€œtranslatesā€ in normal language ?

Im sorry, my english not so good, may be i understend som your questions wrong. Please ask me simply.

is there any reply events after command have been send in T4 command format ?

If i think right - IT4WiFi is a some like postamt office via wifi (apk) and t4. Whot doing with commands while they going from wifi and ssl to really t4 i dont know

yes, im shure
but format of t4 native commands not what i can see in reply from it4wifi
i think it4wifi work as some translator from bust4 to bytes sockets

i can send to you all reversed javas from apk by free. but im dont know how i can do it. its not public information, you understand me? legacy and all about it

check PM :wink:

I just ordered an IT4Wifi and expect to be able to integrate it with OpenHAB. Once installed, Iā€™ll see what is possible to do. If you can send me also the sources youā€™ve got, Iā€™ll be able to start studying it. Thanks.

FYI Iā€™ve been able to make something running in Java. Iā€™ve started the writing of a binding. It may take some weeks. Stay tuned.

1 Like

PR now created here

2 Likes

Maybe you can share JAR file and we can test it?

The file is available in the addons market place.

Your IT4Wifi should be autodiscovered on the network via MDNS.
Once discovered, a user named ā€œorg.openhab.binding.myniceā€ will be created on it. You will have to grant him permissions using the MyNice app.
Once done, your gate should be autodiscovered and youā€™re ready to go.

If testers are willing to help me draft the documentation, more than welcome, this is really my pain point.

Wait a bit before jumping on it, I have an issue with authentication process.

1 Like

You can proceed with the version I just updated a few minutes ago - it should be fine now. At least, it works on my prod server.

1 Like

Hi, Gaƫl.

I successfully discovered my IT4WIFI, created user, grant permissions on app. Now Device have status ā€œOnlineā€. But it have no any channels :slightly_smiling_face: What now I should to do?

There are no channels held by the IT4Wifi bridge. Once created it ā€˜shouldā€™ auto discover a thing corresponding to your gate (that holds channels).
Something like that :

If itā€™s not the case, you can try adding it manually :

1 Like

Only swing gates supported? I have a sliding gate, with Nice RB600 motor.

Yes, only swing currently as itā€™s the only one I have :slight_smile:
If you switch the binding log level to trace you will have the detail of messages exchanged between the binding and the IT4Wifi, with this I could progress in enhancing the binding.

1 Like

What kind of messages needed? In this message I shared log of messages between app and IT4WIFI: Nice Garage Door Binding request - #9 by morchee
Itā€™s not what you need? In trace log I see only INFO and VERIFY messages from IT4WIFI, the same message you can find in log, that I shared.

Perfect, I think with the messages from this thread I can make it.

1 Like

Good news, GaĆ«l, Iā€™ll be waiting for new version :slightly_smiling_face: