OH 2.5 not restarts

Hi There,

Few months back my Google TTS run to trouble and muted . I tried to install the Mary TTS but the system not let it. I have seen in the logs that the system regulary tried to install the Mary but faild allways.

Today I tried to reinstall the Google TTS but it failed. Than I cleared the cash and restarted the system. It resulted a complete crash:

my system: openHAB 2.5.5-1
running on RPi3+

The error msg in the log as follows:

2021-08-15 20:15:22.398 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-binding-exec, openhab-voice-marytts, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-network, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-zigbee, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-binding-solaredge, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-binding-wol1, openhab-binding-samsungtv, openhab-ui-homebuilder, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-misc-ruleengine, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-zwave, openhab-binding-miio, openhab-binding-wifiled, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-fsinternetradio, openhab-binding-openweathermap, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-expire1': Error:

Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.persistence/org.openhab.persistence.rrd4j/[1.14.0,1.15)

Any idea how to fix it?

It’s probably this.

2 Likes

Thanks, it fixed the problem.