OH3.1.0.M4 Cloud Connector No access to openHAB Dashboard

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: amd64
    • Java Runtime Environment: 11.0.9.1 (Zulu11.43+55-CA)
    • openHAB version: openHAB 3.1.0.M4

Hi All

Have seen a few posts with what could be similar issues, but don’t seem to be exactly the same.

Since upgrading to 3.1.0.M4 I am no longer able to access:

openHAB Dashboard from myopenhab.org
openHAB 3 UI via Android App (using cloud connector / remote URL.

When access Sitemaps the first time I get “Empty Sitemap List”, but a refresh resolves that.

Restarting OH does not resolve, reconnecting cloud connector does not help.

Rolled back to my 3.1.0.M3 backup and works perfectly.

Do not see any errors in the logs, in fact when reconnecting Cloud Connector - Save settings produces:

21:03:23.815 [INFO ] [.io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Shutting down openHAB Cloud service connection
21:03:23.846 [INFO ] [.io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Disconnected from the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = 66424fdc-7e29-4d6a-9301-61f364f08c09, base URL = http://localhost:8080)
21:03:25.366 [INFO ] [.io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Connected to the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = 66424fdc-7e29-4d6a-9301-61f364f08c09, base URL = http://localhost:8080)

Also tried the “clear cache” option as was suggested but that also made no difference.

MyopenHAB reports service online:

Not sure where else to look as this seems to be M4 related? Should this be posted to the openHAB 3.1 Milestone discussion

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mark

Having similar issue on rpi4 openhabian. Also read quite a few mentions of connection issues to myopenhab.org

ubntu server 20.04.2
openHAB 3.1.0
Build #2378
myopenhab.org - opens
home.myopenhab.org - does not opens
android app - Empty Sitemap List

1 Like

Hi.

Seems similar. In my case my Sitemap displays (might require a refresh).

Trying to access the OH3 UI from Android is the issue.

Also don’t see that this is logged on GitHub, and not sure where it should be logged?

Wonder of this is some sort of Authentication issue back to the OH3 UI?

When accessing via home.myopenhab.org can often see the “exposed” pages.

When I try login to see admin pages etc the page is blank.

Then go back to the myopenhab.org pages. Click around a bit - Account, Devices etc. Then go back home and access dashboard seems to work.

Can’t do that in the app though?

Exactly same problem here, i noticed that after reboot the app and the remote console are working for a while, then they stop.