My Openhab 3.2 is on a Debian Bullseye machine.
Last week i installed the following system updates:
Before this update everything works fine.
After this update i found the following problems:
I use the Tankerkönig binding to get the prices of 4 stations. For each station and gas type i have rules that listen on item change events. After the update the item change events are only startet for one station and there for all 3 gas types (E10, E5, Diesel).
In the 12 java rules (4 stations x 3 gas types) i have the same program code, only the items are different. In 3 of 12 i get mails from the Mail binding after each change of price.
In the other 9 of 12 i the rules doen’t start. If i start the rules by hand the rules are running fine but the mail binding throws one error:
2022-02-01 19:25:43.200 [WARN ] [ab.binding.mail.internal.SMTPHandler] - Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.xxx 2022-02-01 19:25:43.200 [WARN ] [ab.binding.mail.internal.SMTPHandler] - javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message; nested exception is: javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
I found this but i think it is not my problem:
Before the updates (maybe the openjdk-update) everything, every binding and every rule and every sendmail-Actions worked fine. Now only some rules are working fine.
In the events log i find all tankerkönig-items are changed, but only 3 of 12 item change events are working and in 9 of 12 items change rules i can’t send mails, in the other 3 (same code only other items) the mails also working.