OH3 Automower Binding not sending commands

Hi,
I am using OH3 Automower binding to control an automower but for some reason when sending a Pause/ResumeSchedule command (to pause when it’s raining) the binding doesn’t seem to send the command. The log shows this:

09:58:19.428 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent       ] - Item 'HoraceWoodsAutomower_ResumeSchedule' received command ON
09:58:19.429 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'HoraceWoodsAutomower_ResumeSchedule' predicted to become ON
09:58:19.430 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent  ] - Item 'HoraceWoodsAutomower_ResumeSchedule' changed from NULL to ON

If I send the command through the Husqvarna API it works and the status is reflected in the thing status.

I am a bit confused :frowning:

Is that Item linked to the binding in some way? Pause and Resume are separate channels, aren’t they?

Yes I have a Pause item linked to the pause (Switch) channel and a ResumeSchedule item linked to the resume_schedule (Switch) channel.

Ok so the resume_schedule, pause, park, park_until_next_schedule and park_until_further_notice switch channels created don’t seem to do anything even if they are linked to an item.

I needed to execute a script action per the docs.

val mowerActions = getActions("automower", "automower:automower:mybridge:myAutomower")
    mowerActions.parkUntilFurtherNotice()

The channels in the docs caused me to not read to the bottom and read the script actions :man_facepalming:

I am unsure whether there is a bug with the channel switches or whether they should be removed.

I suspect they might fall into not-yet-implemented category

1 Like