I installed openhab3 on a docker system (see hardware description below).
I used this installation description: Initial Setup of OH3 with Docker/Portainer, InfluxDB, Grafana and NodeRed
After installing and importing my .things and .items file from an existing OH2 installation, everything seems to work fine. But after several minutes, the KNX Interface notifyed a communication error and all assinged items were offline.
I dont know how to investigate further steps. Do you have any idea whats wrong?
This is the bridge thing
Bridge knx:ip:bridge "KNX IP Bridge" [ type="TUNNEL", ipAddress="192.168.178.28", portNumber=3671, readingPause=50, responseTimeout=10, readRetriesLimit=3, autoReconnectPeriod=60, localSourceAddr="1.1.1" ]
- Platform information:
- Hardware: RPi 4 (8GB RAM), OS installed on external SSD
- OS: RPi OS 64 Bit (lite, without desktop)
- Java Runtime Environment: ?
- openHAB version: 3.0.1 (pulled from docker hub)
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue