Hi everyone, I bit the bullet a couple of days ago, and started to migrate my OH setup to version 3. Or so I thought…
I have a problem with the MQTT add on, which is that I cannot get the system broker to work.
- SystemBroker thing has status “ERROR:COM”, says ‘Server closed connection without DISCONNECT.’
- mosquitto says: Client disconnected due to protocol error
- When I add a (non-system) broker thing myself, that works fine (things that reference that broker work fine too - they don’t save channels that I create, but that is probably a different issue)
- Mosquitto itself works fine (my devices can connect to it, I get the expected messages in all the right topics, etc
I am at my wits end with this at the moment, tried clean installs of both currently available OH3 builds, changed mosquitto port mappings around to make sure there’s no glitch there, of course I used the identical settings as in OH2 where this works fine.
Any ideas what the issue might be here?
- all dockerized, controlled with docker-compose
- running mosquitto as MQTT broker, tried versions 1.6, 1.6.12, 2.0.4
- tried openhab 3.0.0 and 3.1.0-snapshot, clean installs and everything
- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspi 4
- OS: Raspian, current/latest
- Java Runtime Environment: whatever is in the official docker image
- openHAB version: (dockerized) 3.0.0, 3.1.0-snapshot