- Platform information: OH3
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage_
- OS: Ubuntu server 20.04.1 LTS
- Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK 188.8.131.52
- openHAB version: OH3
- Issue of the topic: I used a fresh and new installation. Without any bindings I created a new switch item in model configuration.
On UI I can use the switch. The command ON is wokring fine. But if I switch to OFF in UI the command will not bereceived in OH3 in background.
In logs I can see if the item receives the command ON - but the OFF command will not be perfomed.
So I can not use the swtich item : for mqtt, rules, …
Semantic Class: Switch
Semantic Property: Light
Tags: switch, light
Metadata : no
2021-01-15 12:24:35.002 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘desk_light’ received command ON
2021-01-15 12:24:37.384 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘desk_light’ received command ON