OH3 - trouble installing iCalendar binding

Hoping for some easy advice here, I’m not all that OH-savvy yet. I’m on a clean install of OH3, no upgrades or anything. I’ve installed quite a few bindings already without issue, but the iCalendar one is giving me trouble. It never actually installs. Checked the frontail logs and discovered an exception, this looks like the most relevant message:
java.io.IOException: Error resolving artifact org.openhab.addons.bundles:org.openhab.binding.icalendar:jar:3.0.1: [Could not find artifact org.openhab.addons.bundles:org.openhab.binding.icalendar:jar:3.0.1 in openhab (https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-release/)]

Is there an easy way to diagnose that?

Looks like the jar file is only available for 3.0.2 and for 3.1.0 ( see JFrog ).
So either you need to upgrade to 3.0.2 or what also should work is to install the kar file as mentioned in openHAB 3.0.2 Patch Release and the Sunset of Bintray

Ah, thanks for that. I upgraded to 3.1.0 and didn’t even have to download the binding again, guess OH detected I’d attempted it already and handled it for me.

1 Like