OH3: ZWave Qubino

@Bruce_Osborne I have that link saved few weeks and use it few times but when Im try it 22.11.2020 it didn’t work… I have saved it with www but I think that this is not issue:

Right now it work ok and Im also post screenshot of log file few hours ago…
Thanks.

I know the server crashed & was rebuilt.

@chris can you please check my last post with log why when I try save configuration by code editor it fail and repeating messages in log file…

Also why I can’t change parameters 40, 42, 43 in GUI (See image in forst post).

That would have been important information detail that should have been in your first post.

I just verified the database does not show those as read-only.

They have options but you should be able to type in a value within the range into the UI.

@Bruce_Osborne Im write that in my first post…

Which GUI? HABPanel ( the recommended one for Z-Wave) or Paper UI? I know it should not make a difference. Perhaps @chris can look at the logs now you have provided more specific information.

I don’t know what is name for OH3 GUI. Maybe “Basic UI”? It is not HABPanel because It do not allow configuring devices. Also is not PaperUI which also do not allow configuring devices…
This one:

Sorry. I forgot this is OH3. That is called the Main UI. We need to wait on Chris.

1 Like

@chris Any update on this? Updateing to 3.0.0.M5 didn’t fix issue with configuration…
I need to change parameters on two Qubino ZMNHXD1 power meters how I can do this?

Those parameters all have Limit to Options set to true. Chris just closed a database issue regarding that parameter. I suspect an updated snapshot build of the binding should be available soon

1 Like

Ok then I will wait for RC3 and update then…

I believe the next release is planned as the stable release.

1 Like

3.0.0 is out, problem still remains.

@Dejan whats the manufacturing date of your device?

Please can you summarise the issue so I don’t have to read through 21 emails here :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

It’s essentially the same issue we’re discussing here ZWave configuration properties on Qubino 3Phase smart meter (ZMNHXD1) - #33 by chris

1 Like

@chris First picture in first post show issue that in GUI parameter 40, 41 and 42 can’t be changed but it is changable as documentation say.
Another problem is also that GUI have code tab and you can modify code and set parameters in code and save it(Also explained in first post). But also that way do not work and it loop openhab in some strange loop that it infinity loop which Im write in post 30.11.2020 4:54 pm and post debug log…

So this issue is a duplicate of what we already discussed in another thread.

Did you manually install the snapshot binding then? I normally recommend @5iver’s script but I do not think it has been updated for OH3 yet.

Yes his thread is duplicate(Im report that issue more than 1 month ago) :slight_smile:

It’s best to avoid cross posting these issues as it just take more time to try and understand what is being discussed when there are long threads to read through.

Sorry it took so long - I’m extremely busy at the moment as I’m trying to move house and have limited time.

2 Likes