openHAB 3.1 Milestone discussion

that’s correct, sorry. I’ve searched for the issue in the Community, and just found only this thread mentioning the log. I will open an issue on GitHub. Again, apologies for OT.

1 Like

Hi, the exceptions are from the astro binding. But only since 3.1M3 build. I tried disabling the binding, but this did not help (still rule engine is loaded late).

You’d better show us what you’re talking about. Exceptions about rules generated by Astro binding while it is disabled before the rule engine has loaded?

1 Like

I think that in M3 it checks the syntax of the rules first (before the rule execution engine starts), and then later it actually starts the engine. In other words, if you get rule errors before the engine has started, then they are probably syntax errors…

1 Like

Hello

i am trying to set up influx (v2) + grafana in docker.
i got the containers running and i am trying to install influxdb on openhab now.
i am getting the error:

Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-influxdb': Error:
	Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.persistence.influxdb/3.1.0.M1

no matter if i try it via textual configuration or in the UI.

any ideas?

hi @Jonas88
influx and grafana are working great with OH 3.1 Milestone, and even with snapshots. If you have a specific issue, please open a new thread.

thanks
Andrea

1 Like

The same prolem in openHAB 3.1.0
Build #2322

Linux/4.9.0-4-amd64 (amd64) -d ebian 9
(Zulu11.45+27-CA)

Again. your post is off-topic for this thread. Open a new thread and/or open an issue on Github.

May I ask if there is a M4 build? I am waiting for some binding updates. :slight_smile:

Should be released later today, so stay tuned….

5 Likes

Hello,

Is this PR [yioremote] Update and improve of the reconnection of the plugin by miloit · Pull Request #10480 · openhab/openhab-addons · GitHub also included in M4 build? Can’t see it on the description.

Thanks

Yes it is! Looks like it wasn’t labeled as enhancement when the M4 release notes were generated so that’s why it didn’t show up.

EDIT: Weird - came right on its own… No restart or anything?

Just upgraded to 3.1.0.M4 and now widget props fails and goes back to widget selection screen

I am getting this on all my Widgets, including the Keypad widget from Yannick.

Anyone else seeing this ?

I wasn’t aware that PRs show up in the changelog only if they have some label. That potentially means there are several commits missing in the changelog.

1 Like

Anyone else getting Tellstick binding errors after upgrade to M4? Worked fine on M3.

InnogySmartHome-Binding fails to connect to websocket with M4.
On M3 it works.

Error in the log:

Failed to upgrade to websocket: Unexpected HTTP Response Status Code: 404 Site Not Found

The websock-URL is the same as in M3
Binding is the same…
…somebody any ideas why this happen?

Ralph

Perhaps their website used by the API is down?

no…my M3-Instance is running well (same binding)

1 Like

@Kai : Are there some changes in M4 with handling web-socket-connections ?

I have tested it now with several clean installations.
On M4 there is no chance to get the bridge-thing online…
In the log there is only the 404 Error - but the destination server is definitive online…
my M3 instance is running very well!

Some ideas?

I know there were OSGI version upgrades. Perhaps something related to that?