OpenHab Cloud Installation

Hi There,

I am trying to get OH-cloud docker to spin up successfully. However, I do get the mongodb connection auth error, and then docker tries to restart app-1 over and over.

Has anyone here successfully gotten the docker image of openhab-cloud to work? It is a no go on an ARM processor (raspberry pi), so I am using my Ubuntu 16.04 system now. Please, if anyone has had success with the docker image, let me know how you got it up and running.

Thanks!

tried to install openhab cloud but received follwing error -

npm ERR! Linux 5.0.0-1033-gcp
npm ERR! argv ā€œ/usr/bin/nodeā€ ā€œ/usr/bin/npmā€ ā€œinstallā€
npm ERR! node v8.10.0
npm ERR! npm v3.5.2
npm ERR! code EMISSINGARG

npm ERR! typeerror Error: Missing required argument #1
npm ERR! typeerror at andLogAndFinish (/usr/share/npm/lib/fetch-package-metadata.js:31:3)
npm ERR! typeerror at fetchPackageMetadata (/usr/share/npm/lib/fetch-package-metadata.js:51:22)
npm ERR! typeerror at resolveWithNewModule (/usr/share/npm/lib/install/deps.js:456:12)
npm ERR! typeerror at /usr/share/npm/lib/install/deps.js:457:7
npm ERR! typeerror at /usr/share/npm/node_modules/iferr/index.js:13:50
npm ERR! typeerror at /usr/share/npm/lib/fetch-package-metadata.js:37:12
npm ERR! typeerror at addRequestedAndFinish (/usr/share/npm/lib/fetch-package-metadata.js:82:5)
npm ERR! typeerror at returnAndAddMetadata (/usr/share/npm/lib/fetch-package-metadata.js:117:7)
npm ERR! typeerror at pickVersionFromRegistryDocument (/usr/share/npm/lib/fetch-package-metadata.js:134:20)
npm ERR! typeerror at /usr/share/npm/node_modules/iferr/index.js:13:50
npm ERR! typeerror This is an error with npm itself. Please report this error at:
npm ERR! typeerror http://github.com/npm/npm/issues

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR! /opt/openhab-cloud/npm-debug.log

can anyone help me identify what is the issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I successfully installed my own instance of OHcloud. Iā€™m now busy with its configuration ( included IFTTT ;-)) ā€¦ But now, Iā€™m stuck with the GCM part : I donā€™t know how to get jid / password ā€¦ I created a project on the Google platform, but it seems that GCM is now deprecated and If Iā€™ve well understood itā€™s not possible to generate credentitals in the form config-docker.json is expecting ā€¦ Can someone of you could help me ? A workaround is it possible ? THanks a lot for feedback ā€¦ Fr,

[Solved. [ sender-id / password = server-key, found in Google Console ]

can you share how you successfully installed as mine is giving errors on gcp. I followed the github page instructions yo install provided here https://github.com/openhab/openhab-cloud . But doesnā€™t work. Please help me. My issue I have shared here - Installation Error openhab-cloud gcp ubuntu 18.04

If you can share your process, it might help me. Thanks in advance. Oh and about configuration I saw this post that I think might help you - openHAB Cloud setup on Google Cloud Platform . This explains some configuration along with firebase conditions about tier.