Openhab cloud status operational, but not really

At least here it is working like before …

My openhab went offline at 12:35AM and went online just now (after I restarted it. )

The IFTTT integration appear to be working again…

Yesterday it was nearly the whole day offline. I could login via myopenhab.org, but next
step, the dashboard, ends into a 504 error. Today everything is ok.

yesterday i tried to setup my Account on myopenhab.org but somehow its stuck. Didnt receive an e-mail to finish my registration and if im trying to login it says “Unknown user or incorrect password”. I also cannot setup a new Account because the UUID and the secret “is already in use”. Is there something i can do to fix this?

Fo your info : I just temporary open my openhab directly on my routeur and create an ifff who make a web request via the rest api ( SO I BY PASS MYOPENHAB.ORG ) and it’s super slow too … so the issue is not just openhab cloud it’s ifttt too …

At the moment the cloud is running very stable again. Is there anything known about hardware changes or is the service no longer running at its limit? And so there are no more permanent reconnects.

I have the same issue. Who can reset current passwords, because in my case the reset mechanism is not working (Your password reset code is invalid or expired).