openHAB Logo Update

I wasn’t registered there before and now I can’t participate. Are there any options to submit my design anyway?

Not possible anymore, sorry. I was only allowed once to add some people right at the start of the project.

The logo submission phase has ended last night - I think there a few pretty good designs proposed and thus I am certain that we will end up with a nicely refreshed logo soon.

I have compiled a list of the best submissions and reduced it to one (preferred) variant from each designer. Please vote and leave your comments here!

3 Likes

Would it be possible to include the logo in the default icon set as svg? I’d like to use that for setting rules active / inactive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just voted. Nice designs.

I’ve also voted just now and left some comments for the individual designs.

In summary I’m uncertain about the results. There are a few good designs but non stood out to me as the one I really love. I wonder what happened to the idea of @normaniac

2 Likes

@ThomDietrich I submitted three different design proposals. This was one of them. As @Kai said, they reduced the designs to one from each designer whereby my design #154 was chosen.

1 Like

44 and 178 are my favs