- Introduced openHAB Things Explorer view in the sidebar!
- Create Items directly from Thing’s channels.
- Quick copy name and Thing UID directly from the sidebar
- Quick access to the binding documentation
- Insert into Sitemap feature in the openHAB Items view
- Various Language Server Protocol fixes
- New configuration parameters:
restCompletions- toggles completions from REST API
paperPath- defaults to
paperui. Change it to
uiif you’re using openHAB build from before 9th Jan 2017
paperInBrowser- if set to
true, will open Paper UI in a browser instead of VSCode window
true, will enable communication with openHAB’s Language Server. Note that
misc-lspadd-on needs to be installed.
lspPort- defaults to
5007, custom LSP port parameter (#42)
- Fixed “switch” icon coloring (#18)
- “Set openHAB host” button on error message (#42)
openhab.portparameter is now a number (e.g.
Please change it in your settings after upgrade.
Things Explorer demo
Sitemap Insert demo
This extension is available on the Visual Studio Marketplace -> https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=openhab.openhab
You can also install it manually:
openhab-0.3.0.vsixon your hard drive
- Open command line in the same folder you downloaded the extension
- Type the following command:
code --install-extension openhab-0.3.0.vsix
This version will override the previous one.
- Open Visual Studio Code
- Open openhab configuration (
openHAB-conf) folder as your workspace
- Open user settings (
Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + S) and set
"openhab.host"to your openHAB IP address