Jetty update, Karaf 4.1.3 upgrade and full LSP support

All,

The latest openHAB Distro #1083 includes again quite some big changes:

• The first is the upgrade from Karaf 4.1.2 to 4.1.3, which fixes a few things about the console and the general container management - check out the official release notes.
  • Next is an upgrade of Jetty from 9.3.14 to the latest patch level 9.3.22, which brings many fixes. The most important one to mention is a fix in the Jetty HTTP client, which fixes the Sonos support, which is now better than ever!
  • A new stable build of ESH is part as well. This includes fixes in the Language Server Protocol (LSP) support, which now allows the VSCode Extension to have full content completion support (also when using Samba shares). I am sure @kubawolanin will soon have a lovely animated GIF about it :wink: With this feature in place, we will now for sure deprecate the Designer and make VS Code the official tool for textual configuration of openHAB.
  • Another small, but imho very useful new feature is the drop-down support for serial port selection in configurations. Instead of figuring out, which port names are available in your system, they can now be nicely presented to you:

Bindings that use serial ports have to be adapted (developers: simply adding serial-port as a context to their configuration parameter in the XML is all it takes!). I have done so for a few already, but Z-Wave and Zigbee are e.g. not yet covered, so do not wonder why you don’t see this there yet.

As always: If you see any regressions, please let us know - either here on the topic or directly in the issue trackers.
One known issue to note right away: On the very first start after the installation, the start always fails with:

openhab> Error executing command: java.io.IOException: Stream Closed

All subsequent starts go smooth, though. Definitely needs to be fixed, but imho nothing too critical.

Cheers,
Kai

11 Likes

@Kai: thank you for your hard work. I just tried the snapshot 1084 and unfortunately I have a big problem with jetty and lots of errors of this kind: Asynchronous processing not supported on Servlet 2.x container
I opned an issue in openhab-distro.

Thanks, i also upgraded to +1084 but unfortunately it now hangs at “Please stand by while UIs are being installed”.

Getting error in the logs:

2017-11-19 09:26:59.400 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-ui-“basic, openhab-binding-yahooweather, openhab-ui-habpanel”, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-“hue, openhab-binding-mqtt1”, openhab-ui-paper’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.core/org.openhab.ui.paperui/2.2.0-SNAPSHOT

Any ideas how to fix that? Otherwise i need to revert back.

Thanks,

On my side, an installation from scratch is ok, except the problem mentioned by Kai.
Everything is started but then I have all these jetty errors.

@toxiroxi I did not observe this behaviour with the latest build yet (just updated), but ran into this problem frequently with earlier updates.
Deleting the tmp and cache folder helped in my case:

sudo systemctl stop openhab2
sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/tmp
sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/cache 
sudo systemctl start openhab2

After waiting a few minutes (with lots of errors in the logs), I noticed that rules can hang, etc; typically as was resolved by a second restart of OH2, upon which i started without errors:
sudo systemctl restart openhab2
Hope that helps

1 Like

Thanks Markus, i tried this but unfortunately it did not help.

Attached find the log from the start/restart sequence:

at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:545) ~[?:?]
    at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:513) ~[?:?]
    at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.lsp.internal.ModelServer.listen(ModelServer.java:75) ~[?:?]
    at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.lsp.internal.ModelServer.lambda$0(ModelServer.java:53) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

2017-11-19 09:53:22.179 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Could not find an Event Factory for the event type ‘ThingRemovedEvent’.
2017-11-19 09:53:22.245 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Could not find an Event Factory for the event type ‘ItemChannelLinkRemovedEvent’.
2017-11-19 09:53:22.247 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Could not find an Event Factory for the event type ‘ItemChannelLinkRemovedEvent’.
2017-11-19 09:53:22.249 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Could not find an Event Factory for the event type ‘ItemChannelLinkRemovedEvent’.
2017-11-19 09:53:22.553 [INFO ] [.dashboard.internal.DashboardService] - Stopped dashboard
2017-11-19 09:53:37.594 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-package-“standard”’: No matching features for openhab-packag e-“standard”/0.0.0
2017-11-19 09:53:38.117 [WARN ] [url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver] - Error resolving artifact org.openhab.core:org.openhab.ui.paperui:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT: [C ould not find artifact org.openhab.core:org.openhab.ui.paperui:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT]
java.io.IOException: Error resolving artifact org.openhab.core:org.openhab.ui.paperui:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT: [Could not find artifact org.openhab.core:org.openhab. ui.paperui:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:720) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:659) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:600) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:567) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadTask.download(MavenDownloadTask.java:47) [9:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.1.3]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:60) [9:org.apache.karaf.feature s.core:4.1.3]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
Suppressed: shaded.org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException: Could not find artifact org.openhab.core:org.openhab.ui.paperui:jar:2.2.0-SNAP SHOT
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:434) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:246) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2 .5.3]
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:223) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2. 5.3]
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveArtifact(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:294) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2. 5.3]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:705) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:659) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:600) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:567) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadTask.download(MavenDownloadTask.java:47) [9:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.1. 3]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:60) [9:org.apache.karaf .features.core:4.1.3]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
Caused by: shaded.org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Error resolving artifact org.openhab.core:org.openhab.ui.paperui:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:444) ~[?:?]
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:246) ~[?:?]
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:223) ~[?:?]
at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveArtifact(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:294) ~[?:?]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:705) ~[?:?]

12 more
2017-11-19 09:53:38.178 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-ui-"basic, openhab-binding-yahooweather, openhab-ui-habpanel ", openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-“hue, openhab-binding-mqtt1”, openhab-ui-paper’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.core/org.openhab.ui.paperui/2.2.0-SNAPSHOT
2017-11-19 09:53:45.017 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'haus.items’
2017-11-19 09:53:45.284 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'weather.items’
2017-11-19 09:53:45.436 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'sonoff.items’
2017-11-19 09:53:47.855 [INFO ] [thome.model.lsp.internal.ModelServer] - Language Server started on port 5007
2017-11-19 09:53:50.049 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'status-light.rules’
2017-11-19 09:53:50.663 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'Haus.sitemap’
2017-11-19 09:53:52.684 [INFO ] [.dashboard.internal.DashboardService] - Started dashboard at http://192.168.1.200:8080
2017-11-19 09:53:52.686 [INFO ] [.dashboard.internal.DashboardService] - Started dashboard at https://192.168.1.200:8443

But still hangs with UI Installing menue

Hmmm
 for the first time in my OH I’m going to revert back to an older release;
Since the upgrade I noticed:

• Sonos binding not working;
  • LG TV binding not working;
  • TCP/UDP binding not working;
  • NTP binding not working;

And I haven’t even tested all bindings. Strangely, I don’t see that much in openhab.log.

The only things that drew my attention are:

2017-11-19 09:45:46.876 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@3da55ecf' takes more than 5000ms.
2017-11-19 09:45:46.879 [WARN ] [org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin] - EventAdmin: Blacklisting ServiceReference [{org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, org.eclipse.smarthome.core.events.EventPublisher}={event.topics=smarthome, component.name=org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.events.OSGiEventManager, component.id=52, service.id=149, service.bundleid=111, service.scope=bundle} | Bundle(org.eclipse.smarthome.core_0.9.0.201711182209 [111])] due to timeout!
2017-11-19 09:45:46.889 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@3da55ecf' takes more than 5000ms.

Please note that the dashboard is now available translated in French and Dutch.

This might be a bit more of an issue when running in docker containers, as even when reusing/restarting the same container, OH doesn’t seem to start up. The only way so far that I’ve managed to get it start is by opening a shell into the container, and manually starting OH twice. But again things stop working as soon as I exit the shell and restart the same container.

Have the same problem with the Artefact Resolver

2017-11-19 13:47:46.198 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-package-"standard"': No matching features for openhab-package-"standard"/0.0.0
2017-11-19 13:47:47.462 [WARN ] [url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver] - Error resolving artifact org.openhab.binding:org.openhab.binding.homematic:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT: [Could not find artifact org.openhab.binding:org.openhab.binding.homematic:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT]
java.io.IOException: Error resolving artifact org.openhab.binding:org.openhab.binding.homematic:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT: [Could not find artifact org.openhab.binding:org.openhab.binding.homematic:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT]
        at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:720) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadTask.download(MavenDownloadTask.java:47) [9:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.1.3]
        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:60) [9:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.1.3]
        Suppressed: shaded.org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException: Could not find artifact org.openhab.binding:org.openhab.binding.homematic:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT
                at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:434) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
                at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:246) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
                at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:223) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
                at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveArtifact(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:294) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
                at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:705) [4:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:2.5.3]
                at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:60) [9:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.1.3]
Caused by: shaded.org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Error resolving artifact org.openhab.binding:org.openhab.binding.homematic:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:444) ~[?:?]
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:246) ~[?:?]
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:223) ~[?:?]
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveArtifact(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:294) ~[?:?]
        at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:705) ~[?:?]
        ... 12 more
2017-11-19 13:47:47.524 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb", openhab-persistence-"influxdb, openhab-transformation-map", openhab-binding-"expire1, openhab-action-"pushover", openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-mqtt1, openhab-ui-"basic, openhab-misc-"openhabcloud, openhab-binding-tankerkoenig, openhab-misc-lsp", openhab-ui-habpanel", openhab-binding-sonos", openhab-transformation-"javascript, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-homematic, openhab-ui-paper': Error:
        Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.homematic/2.2.0-SNAPSHOT

So none of the binding ist loading - openHAB is dead :frowning:

It’s super easy. So easy that I’ve immediately submitted PR #2857 to add it to more bindings! :smile:

1 Like

I think I’ll need to downgrade too :frowning:

2017-11-19 14:35:44.134 [ERROR] [org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse   ] - FrameworkEvent ERROR - org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.internal.SseActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:795) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:724) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:932) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:309) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:581) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:449) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:470) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.start(ModuleContainer.java:736) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.applyDelta(ModuleContainer.java:727) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.resolveAndApply(ModuleContainer.java:497) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.resolve(ModuleContainer.java:443) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer.refresh(ModuleContainer.java:987) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerWiring.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1368) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerWiring.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: ClassCastException: attempting to castbundleresource://41.fwk15105546/javax/ws/rs/ext/RuntimeDelegate.class to bundleresource://41.fwk15105546/javax/ws/rs/ext/RuntimeDelegate.class
	at javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate.findDelegate(RuntimeDelegate.java:146) ~[?:?]
	at javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate.getInstance(RuntimeDelegate.java:120) ~[?:?]
	at javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType.valueOf(MediaType.java:179) ~[?:?]
	at org.glassfish.jersey.media.sse.SseFeature.<clinit>(SseFeature.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.internal.SseActivator.start(SseActivator.java:44) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:774) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:1) ~[?:?]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:767) ~[?:?]
	... 15 more
Exception in org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.internal.SseActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.

I’ve already removed /tmp/ and /cache/ as @lipp_markus shown. Also restarted openHAB service several times.

Besides, none of my zwave devices respond.
No events are logged from my Items updates.

I also started the downgrade to #1075, but unfortunately it seems that the bindings are still not working as they are not getting downgraded.

But found now a temporary solution - you should downgrade/revert back to #1078 - now everything is working fine for me again. Start took pretty long but it normalized everything after another restart.

Btw. i am running stretch in an lxc container -

I downgraded to #1082 (apt-get install openhab2=2.2.0~20171116035510-1). Downgrading to an earlier release produced other errors (I guess some new bindings depend on new stuff of OH). I’m ok now (except for the Sonos issue).

@toxiroxi, @Dries, @Dibbler42 and others with issues: Please help analysing those issues that you see as a plain new installation does not seem to show any of such problems. It would be great if you could try to reproduce your issues on a separate installation from scratch and create an issue with a step by step explanation on how to reproduce it.

@Kai I’m also having problems with my docker install and I kept it separate until I accidently removed my production container :cry:

So my house just went black not good for the WAF

I was curious you mention 1083, but my docker container is running (or trying to run) 1084

2017-11-19 15:16:25.630 [SEVERE] [org.apache.karaf.main.Main] - Could not launch framework
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error installing bundle listed in startup.properties with url: mvn:org.apache.karaf.features/org.apache.karaf.features.extension/4.1.2 and startlevel: 1
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.installAndStartBundles(Main.java:540)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.launch(Main.java:273)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.main(Main.java:179)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve mvn:org.apache.karaf.features/org.apache.karaf.features.extension/4.1.2
        at org.apache.karaf.main.util.SimpleMavenResolver.resolve(SimpleMavenResolver.java:59)
        at org.apache.karaf.main.Main.installAndStartBundles(Main.java:532)
        ... 2 more

Hello Kai,

i will duplicate my container and do those steps again. But i just upgraded the package as always. coming from #1078 do the new version#1083.
Never experienced such issues before - i will see if i can find anything which gives you hint why upgrade is not working.
I am happy for now that my productive instance is working again as usual after downgrade (#1083 => #1075 => #1078).

Will keep you posted whenever i am able to find any reason for that. Generally the errors always coming out of the karaf module which i have not really a knowledge about.

Here are the PRs for Zigbee and Z-Wave bindings.
CC: @chris

2 Likes

This clearly hints at the problem: The startup.properties file of the new distro clearly references version 4.1.3, not 4.1.2.
So this seems to be a bug in how the docker upgrades are done. Could you check?

I found that one, its one of the folders that is not cleared when upgrading, I’m looking further