OpenWeatherMap daily forecast using the free API

I misread your original post… the groups for Timestamp, Condition, ConditionID, and Icon do not have an aggregation function, since none would have worked. The ConditionID has some potential, but I haven’t looked for a listing of them. From what I’ve seen, the minimum might work for it, since the lower value looked more extreme when I looked at my current values. From ConditionID to Condition should be an easy calculation. I’ll look into this some more.

Yep… fixed it and will put it into the next update. Thank you for reporting this!

I just pushed an update with the following changes…

• Restructured how the rule is created
  • Fixed SCALE transformation install
  • Fixed Item existence check
  • Removed the forecasted temperature group and added high and low
  • Changed to using values of Timestamp Items for calculating the number of remaining forecasts, and the Item label times
  • Added group label changes to reflect current day of week
  • Changed Item label to use time from Timestamp Items
  • Added IconID
  • Added manual group aggregation for Condition, ConditionID, Icon, IconID, and WindDirection

You only updated the original script, did you? Changing nothing else I get:

2019-01-19 10:20:33.008 [INFO ] [rt.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - Loading script ‘community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py’
2019-01-19 10:20:33.439 [ERROR] [ipt.internal.ScriptEngineManagerImpl] - Error during evaluation of script ‘file:/openhab/conf/automation/jsr223/community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py’: ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded in at line number 392

There were some other changes about 6 days ago… so try updating everything.

2019-01-19 13:58:31.176 [DEBUG] [rt.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - in queue: {md=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/README.md, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/README.md], py=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonTransform.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_DirectoryTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_OsgiEventTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemChannelLinkProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/000_startup_delay.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingTypeProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_StartupTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_ShutdownTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/hello_world.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonBindingInfoProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonExtensionProvider.py], scale=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/transform/windDirection.scale]}

2019-01-19 13:58:31.180 [INFO ] [rt.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - ScriptEngine for scale not available

2019-01-19 13:58:32.496 [DEBUG] [rt.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - in queue: {md=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/README.md, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/README.md], py=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonTransform.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_DirectoryTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_OsgiEventTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemChannelLinkProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/000_startup_delay.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingTypeProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_StartupTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_ShutdownTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/hello_world.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonBindingInfoProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonExtensionProvider.py], scale=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/transform/windDirection.scale]}

2019-01-19 13:58:32.499 [INFO ] [rt.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - ScriptEngine for scale not available

hi guys. sorry but I am completely a nooby with this. and I don’t know how to do this. :sob:

The windDirection.scale file needs to go into your transform directory. The location of this directory depends on your installation type. For a manual installation, it is in /opt/openhab2/conf/transform. For an apt installation, it might be in /etc/openhab2/transform.

It is a *.scale file. Is that fine?
I did copy it to etc/openhab2/. Hope it is right

Not sure of it as i am still learning the indepth part of openhab. And the jothan part

Try /etc/openhab2/transform/windDirection.scale. The transform directory should already exist.

There were some other changes about 6 days ago… so try updating everything.

Unfortunately nothing has changed. The error still exists

The json module is only used during the SCALE transform check, and I’ve tested this without it being installed, and with it installed. Your error seems to point to the REST API not being available. What is returned when you run this at a shell prompt?

/usr/bin/curl -s --connect-timeout 10 -m 10 -X GET -H "Accept: application/json" "http://localhost:8080/rest/extensions/transformation-scale"

My guess is that you will get an error, or nothing at all. You should get this if SCALE is not installed…

{"id":"transformation-scale","label":"Scale Transformation","version":"2.5.0.SNAPSHOT","installed":false,"type":"transformation"}[root@fedora01 test]

… and this if it is installed…

{"id":"transformation-scale","label":"Scale Transformation","version":"2.5.0.SNAPSHOT","installed":true,"type":"transformation"}

Which version of OH are you running? I’m on S1493. In case this is not an issue with your REST API, are you using the 2.7.0 standalone Jython jar, and if not, which version of Jython are you using? One last question… the script has debug logs that may help diagnose further. If you haven’t already, could you turn on debug logging, as described in the fourth bullet of the Quick Start Guide, and see if there is anything more in your logs when you save the script?

What is returned when you run this at a shell prompt?
As you suspected, there is no response on the request

Which version of OH are you running?
2.4…0 Release

No more additional informations from the log with debug level

I remember an issue recently where the REST API was broken, but I don’t recall if that was in 2.4 stable. I somewhat doubt that it was. I do remember some 2.4 snapshot builds where it was broken. I’m trying to find the issue for it… [EDIT: Here is the PR that resolved the issue I was thinking of, but this went in before 2.4, so your issue is something else.]

As a quick fix, you could just remove the lines (90-105) checking for the SCALE transform… just make sure it is installed.

Hm, my log is fill of

Cannot retrieve item…

entries. But no values

Hi Guys.
I have worked trough the files but I am still battling to get this to work. I might be little to new to Jython to get this done. I am still a noob. on linx so might have got something wrong.

what do I need to post. so that I might be steered in the right direction.

2019-02-04 13:09:09.642 [ERROR] [utomation.module.script.defaultscope] - bundle org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.script.defaultscope:0.10.0.oh240 (240)[org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.script.defaultscope.internal.DefaultScriptScopeProvider(285)] : The addThingActions method has thrown an exception

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.script.defaultscope.internal.DefaultScriptScopeProvider.addThingActions(DefaultScriptScopeProvider.java:125) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:228) ~[39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:41) ~[39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:664) ~[39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:510) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BindMethod.invoke(BindMethod.java:42) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.doInvokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1809) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.bindDependency(DependencyManager.java:1637) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.bind(DependencyManager.java:1625) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:301) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:114) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:947) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:919) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:863) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212) [?:?]

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:508) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:624) [?:?]

at com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher.internal.ResourceTracker.addingService(ResourceTracker.java:39) [20:com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher:5.3.1.201602281253]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:941) [?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:870) [?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackAdding(AbstractTracked.java:256) [?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:229) [?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:901) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:920) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:469) [?:?]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:891) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:877) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:128) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:944) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:727) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enableInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:661) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:427) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:665) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:339) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:381) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:263) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) [?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) [?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) [?:?]

at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1634) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1614) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1585) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1528) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1) [?:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340) [?:?]

2019-02-04 13:09:09.716 [DEBUG] [utomation.module.script.defaultscope] - BundleEvent STARTED - org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.script.defaultscope

2019-02-04 13:09:09.719 [DEBUG] [se.smarthome.automation.module.timer] - BundleEvent STARTING - org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.timer

2019-02-04 13:09:09.728 [DEBUG] [omation.core.internal.RuleEngineImpl] - ModuleHandlerFactory added.

2019-02-04 13:09:09.731 [DEBUG] [se.smarthome.automation.module.timer] - ServiceEvent REGISTERED - {org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.handler.ModuleHandlerFactory}={service.id=434, service.bundleid=242, service.scope=singleton} - org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.timer

2019-02-04 13:09:09.734 [DEBUG] [tion.module.timer.internal.Activator] - started bundle timer.module

2019-02-04 13:09:09.742 [DEBUG] [se.smarthome.automation.module.timer] - BundleEvent STARTED - org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.timer

OH version will help. You need at least 2.4. Does the HelloWorld.py script work? This will show you if Jython is working. And what triggered this error, which looks unrelated to this script. Looks like maybe on OH startup? What gets logged when the script file is saved?

I am on openhab 2.4. Will have to check of the Helloworld.py is working. Do i just copy it in to a folder?

At a minimum, you need to read and follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide.

I did the Helloworld.py
this is what I get

17:42:36.344 [DEBUG] [ort.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - in queue: {epl=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.epl], md=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/README.md, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/README.md], py=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/tt.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonTransform.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example2.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_DirectoryTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/components/000_Esper.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_OsgiEventTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/automation/jsr223/community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/esper_example.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemChannelLinkProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/000_startup_delay.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingTypeProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_StartupTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_ShutdownTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/test.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonBindingInfoProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example0.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonExtensionProvider.py], scale=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/transform/windDirection.scale], jar=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/cglib-nodep-3.2.4.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j-1.2.17.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.21.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/esper-6.1.0.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/antlr-runtime-4.5.3.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar], properties=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j.properties]}
17:42:36.377 [DEBUG] [ort.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - in queue: {epl=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.epl], md=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/README.md, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/README.md], py=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/hello_world.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/tt.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonTransform.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example2.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_DirectoryTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/components/000_Esper.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_OsgiEventTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/automation/jsr223/community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/esper_example.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemChannelLinkProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/000_startup_delay.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingTypeProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_StartupTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_ShutdownTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/test.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonBindingInfoProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example0.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonExtensionProvider.py], scale=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/transform/windDirection.scale], jar=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/cglib-nodep-3.2.4.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j-1.2.17.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.21.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/esper-6.1.0.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/antlr-runtime-4.5.3.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar], properties=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j.properties]}
17:42:36.383 [INFO ] [ort.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - ScriptEngine for py not available
17:43:14.603 [DEBUG] [ort.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - in queue: {epl=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.epl], md=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/README.md, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/README.md], py=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/tt.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonTransform.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example2.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_DirectoryTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/components/000_Esper.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_OsgiEventTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/automation/jsr223/community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/esper_example.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemChannelLinkProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/000_startup_delay.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingTypeProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_StartupTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_ShutdownTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/test.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonBindingInfoProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example0.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonExtensionProvider.py], scale=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/transform/windDirection.scale], jar=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/cglib-nodep-3.2.4.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j-1.2.17.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.21.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/esper-6.1.0.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/antlr-runtime-4.5.3.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar], properties=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j.properties]}
17:43:14.614 [DEBUG] [ort.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - in queue: {epl=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.epl], md=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/README.md, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/README.md], py=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example3.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/tt.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonTransform.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example2.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_DirectoryTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/components/000_Esper.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_OsgiEventTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/automation/jsr223/community/openweathermap/owm_daily_forecast.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/jsr223/community/esper/esper_example.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/__init__.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonItemChannelLinkProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/000_startup_delay.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingTypeProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_StartupTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/100_ShutdownTrigger.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/test.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonThingProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/personal/hello_world.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonBindingInfoProvider.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/example0.py, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/core/components/200_JythonExtensionProvider.py], scale=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/OpenWeatherMap/transform/windDirection.scale], jar=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/cglib-nodep-3.2.4.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j-1.2.17.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.21.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/esper-6.1.0.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/antlr-runtime-4.5.3.jar, file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar], properties=[file:/etc/openhab2/automation/jsr223/community/Esper/automation/lib/python/community/esper/java/log4j.properties]}
17:43:14.649 [INFO ] [ort.internal.loader.ScriptFileWatcher] - ScriptEngine for py not available

Have you restarted OH? If so, something is wrong with your setup. It’s likely that the Jython jar is not in the classpath. Double check your directory structure and your EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS. After any changes, you’ll need to restart OH.

Also, remove any of the community stuff that you do not plan on using.