Philips TV (2016+) Binding

Well, it stopped working for me with openHAB 3.4.0.M4. Thing is not detected, like it does not exist, although the binding is still in correct place /usr/share/openhab/addons. Is it only me? Any idea?

Hi czupyt!
You can test to restart openHAB and see if it will discover the binding again.
// Nypon

I added the Philips TV Binding and it worked great.

The day after I could not start the TV with OH.
I went in to the Philips TV Thing and could see that it was a new Username and the MAC address and password was missing!

Then I removed the binding, added it again, restarted OH, got help by the auto discovery to add it to the system again and then typed in the Pairing Code.
And now it was working again.

And this time I also wrote down the Pairing Code, IP, MAC, Username and Password.

The day after I could see that it was the same problem!

2022-11-08 23:54:10.634 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'philipstv:tv:F00DBABE_AA5E_BABA_DADA_70af24126dfc' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
2022-11-08 23:54:10.665 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'philipstv:tv:F00DBABE_AA5E_BABA_DADA_70af24126dfc' changed from INITIALIZING to ONLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Pairing Code is available, but credentials missing. Trying to retrieve them.
2022-11-08 23:54:13.420 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'philipstv:tv:F00DBABE_AA5E_BABA_DADA_70af24126dfc' changed from ONLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Pairing Code is available, but credentials missing. Trying to retrieve them. to ONLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Authentication with Philips TV device was successful. Continuing initialization of the tv.

Then I went in to the Philips TV Thing and could see that some info was missing, AGAIN!

Then I manually typed in the missing and wrong info with that I made a backup of yesterday, and pressed the Save link.
Then I could see this in the log:

2022-11-09 00:26:33.314 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'philipstv:tv:F00DBABE_AA5E_BABA_DADA_70af24126dfc' changed from ONLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Authentication with Philips TV device was successful. Continuing initialization of the tv. to ONLINE

And after this I have not had the same problem again.

One way to do this when you install the Philips TV Binding is to when you got it configured and all field have correct info, go in to the Thing an press the Save link.
It might be that easy that it could not save the info during the setup!

This was how I solved this problem.
I hope this might help someone else.