Reset hue binding

I first added hue things in paperui but later i removed this and manually added this in thing file.
Hue binding is working as supposed.
No i get this every 3 min in log.

2018-01-10 12:26:27.364 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'hue:bridge:0017882a18eb' to inbox.

how can i get rid of this?

I have factory reset the hue bridge.

/Mike

it seems, your configuration/cache/temp is out of sync, try this one:

and not only delete the Content of /var/lib/openhab2/cache and /var/lib/openhab2/tmp but also try to empty /var/lib/openhab2/config. OH2 will start slowly (depending on how many configuration files you have in place), but after a few minutes it should be online and hopefully without any problems.

perhaps one thing before doing that. You’re sure, your Hue Bridge is in the .thing file exactly with this config?

Nope i created one with easier name as in the binding example hue:bridge:1 and that one is working.

/mike

I’m not familiar with Hue bridges, but normally, if you don’t define things, PaperUI will autodetect those.
Normally, it would only find them once - and not every 3mins?

I deleted cache and tmp and config.
Config was not an good idea had to copy it back lost all configuration done in Paperui.

I still have the same problem after delete of tmp and cache.

I have done this with other bindings choose an easier id than the default, but it can be that the hue binding use that to identify what bridge, then they should change in the documentation.

/Mike

oh. sorry! I always forget you can also have direct PaperUI configurations… They’re lost after that, yes… Sorry for the trouble. and yes, it seems a hue binding configuration.

I have the same Problem - in Alexa app no devices are found since upgrade to 2.3. Is there a way to activate a hue binding and hueemulation debug log?