I am trying to get openHAB to trigger off a Google Calendar event, but it doesn’t like “something”.
I have been following:
(which I now realize is documentation for V2, not the v3 that I am running)
Does gCal work with v3?
- Platform information:
- Hardware: ARMv7/8G RAM/16G HighSpeed SD card
- OS: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
- Java Runtime Environment:
openjdk 11.0.10 2021-01-19 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.45+27-CA (build 11.0.10+9-LTS)
OpenJDK Client VM Zulu11.45+27-CA (build 11.0.10+9-LTS, mixed mode)
- openHAB version: openHAB 3.0.1 - Release Build
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
-rw-r--r-- 1 openhab openhab 144 Mar 1 07:17 /etc/openhab/services/gcal.cfg
Looks like this:
client_id=1NUMBERS5026-7dRanDomPlphaNumericStuffHerefp5.apps.googleusercontent.com client_secret=xyRanDomStuffHereLotsm0t calendar_name=openHAB
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
2021-03-01 07:18:29.399 [WARN ] [.googletts.internal.GoogleTTSService] - Missing client id configuration to access Google Cloud TTS API. 2021-03-01 07:18:29.401 [WARN ] [.googletts.internal.GoogleTTSService] - Missing client secret configuration to access Google Cloud TTS API.
It bothers me a bit that is has the TTS API stuff in there.