Setup jython addon - missing automation/jsr223 folder(s)

Hi all,
after playing around quite a bit with the new rule engine and jython scripting using openhab 2.5 I decided to do a clean new installation of openhab 3.1 using openhabian on my raspberry pi and try to migrate my scripts. My understanding was that adding the jython scripting add-on would do much of the trick for me and provide a similiar environment like I used on openhab 2.5. Unfortunately there is no /etc/openhab/automation/… folder provided to add my scripts?

What am I missing? Did I get the concept wrong or do I need to do more than a clean minimal install with the one add-on for jython?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Bjoern

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: raspberry pi 4 4gb
    • openHAB version: openHAB 3.1.0

I wouldn’t be surprised if you had to create those folders manually. I’ve not messed with Jython since it as built into an add-on so I can’t say for sure. I do know that manually adding those folders manually will work.

Note that the add on only gives you Jython. You will almost certainly need the Helper Libraries which is not a separate add-on and has to be installed manually. See Ivan’s Helper Libraries - OH3, Python, JavaScript

Thanks a lot Rich, installing the Helper Libraries laid out the folders I was missing. Now things seem to be in place.

Bjoern