Shelly Binding

Of course…

grafik

I updated mine via the Web UI.

I checked my TRV half an our ago, no update available :thinking:

Try to force the update via REST:

http://<TRV IP>/ota?update=1

or

http://<TRV IP>/ota?url=http://shelly-api-eu.shelly.cloud/firmware/SHTRV-01_build.gbl

Your device is not blocked by any firewall to access the internet?

Hans-Jörg, I can confirm, that that the update is their and the booster is working. But I have nothing found on the API documentation from Shelly. Addtional to this, the feature need to come in the binding from markus7017… :frowning:

Thanks @igi there is nor rush from my side for an update.
And yes, my device is not blocked by firewall.

Why a frowning smily ? @markus7017 is doing a very good job here.

YES, for sure, @marcus7017 ist doing an excellent job. So we cannot expect that everything goes fast as in daily Business-Life. The frowning smily is only that in principial some development needs to be done… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since the update from all my shellys (more than 35) to the latest 20220209-093309/v1.11.8-g8c7bb8d​

my HT seonsors the will be not more shown as online in my smarthome system OH 3.2 Mainbuild.

Before with the 1.11.7, everything was normal an working

Any Idea where this come from?

PS: The update was fine itself on all, and they are shown in the shelly own App as well as, that after wakeup I can logon on them. After a while the are shown als Offline in openhab things

Strange is also the sometimes they are shown as online…

As shown in the graph, the wake up, after then its gone… So 3 time to see, that they will not more report to OH3

Those are battery driven devices. what happens if you disable and enable the thing. Does this establish a connection?

Battery or USB powered?

If battery powered:
Are the things shown ONLINE again when the wake-up button is pressed short?

Just FYI: This only changes the thing status to “Configuration pending” until the device sends a periodic status update. This can take several hours for the battery powered H&T. This can be forced with the wake-up button.

USB powsed an NOT change somewhere, only the HT update from 1.11.7 to 1.11.8
In past every 10min the temperature was send. Send nothing any more now.
Have reflashed to 1.11.7 and it works again…

Strange. Mine is also on 1.11.8, USB powered and the updates are sent every 10 minutes.

fyi: @igi and me already started to look into heat boost

Sounds great :slight_smile: Thanks in advanced…

@scheuerer
Pls share your /settings, /status and /shelly from non working device with FW 1.11.8 via PM. I will forward the information to the development. The ticket is opened already.

I have troubles getting the RTV valve correctly included in OpenHAB. I’m using the development binding version 3.3.0.202202111851.

I made sure all devices were removed, stopped OpenHAB and made sure no left overs in org.openhab.core.thing.Thing.json file were present.
After OpenHAB is started again the binding discovers the valve. After setting the correct username / password the Thing comes online. However only the following channels are avaible: alarm and wifisignal (if advanced is enabled also update, updateAvailable and heartbeat are available).
I have made a trace log of the inclusion where an exception was logged. I hope somebody can point out what i’m missing here since there this thread shows success stories.

OpenHAB version: v3.2.0
Firmware version of the RTV valve: 2.1.3

Thanks in advance.

shelly_rtv.log (27.7 KB)

the log says that your username / password is missing or incorrect

Thank you for your time analyzing. But the first time at 09.53.29 the thing is discovered for the first time and has no valid username password yet (so i think this is quite normal). At 09.04.02 you see a re-initialize (after i set the correct username / password).

you can store your credentials in the binding configuration. maybe delete your thing and re-add it