[SOLVED] After restart, Systeminfo binding does not provide CPU-temp any longer

I am running OH 2.3.0 stable under Ubuntu 18 on a mini-PC with a Celeron processor.
After restarting the PC (cold restart from power-off) the Systeminfo binding no longer delivers the channel “CPU-temperature”. Other Systeminfo data like memory use and CPU-load still work.

Re-configuring the channel, item and thing does not work.

Any suggestions where to start debugging? Re-install the Systeminfo binding?

Re-install the binding would be a good place to start. If that doesn’t work try cleaning the cache and tmp files using these 3 commands, openhab-cli stop, openhab-cli clean-cache, openhab-cli start.

That helped! Thank you!

Hello, OH 4.0.4, Windows 11 platform. The same problem - CPU temperature don’t shows in the channel :frowning:

How to re-install binging without lose of existing configuraition? Where/how to make command to clear the cache in widows? I logged-in on console, but in the OH 4.x there is no “openhab-cli stop”, etc command :frowning:

Hello anyone can help me?

I spent some time analyzing the topic. From what I have read this is a Windows and OSHI only issue and there is a reported issue for OSHI in OH version 4.0.4:
https://github.com/openhab/openhab-core/issues/3425
So there is nothing left to do but wait for an upgrade of OH and the OSHI component…