[SOLVED] Help with Tasmota blinds - regex chained to jsonpath transformation

I’m using a Sonoff 4CH PRO (flashed with Tasmota rel 9.3.1) to automate my roof windows within OH3 (rel 3.1.0).
Everything seems to function properly, but I have a bunch of warnings in the logs each time MQTT messages arrive:

16:55:04.951 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"ShutterPosition":"Done"}'
16:55:23.484 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER2":"OFF"}'
16:55:23.505 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER1":"ON"}'
16:55:23.515 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"ShutterPosition1":0}'
16:55:27.345 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER1":"OFF"}'
16:55:37.097 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER2":"ON"}'
16:55:37.119 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER1":"ON"}'
16:55:37.130 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"ShutterPosition1":100}'
16:55:44.140 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER1":"OFF"}'
16:55:44.159 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER2":"OFF"}'

My configuration is the following
Things:

Thing topic sonoffPs19 "Sonoff Power Switch 19" @ "MQTT-Tasmota" {
    Channels:
        Type rollershutter : finestra "Lucernaio camera Matr" [
            stateTopic="switch19/stat/RESULT",
            commandTopic="switch19/cmnd/shutterposition1",
            transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.Shutter1.Position",
            stop="STOP",
            retained=false
        ]

Items:

Rollershutter switch19_Finestra "Lucernaio Camera Matr %d %%" <rollershutter> { channel="mqtt:topic:rgmqtt:sonoffPs19:finestra"}

I know the reason for the warnings is that the JSONPATH transformation receives to transform also messages that are not compliant with the searched path.
My question is if there is another way of defining the thing that donesn’t produce warnings.

Yes, use a REGEX transformation to filter, before your JSONPATH transformation:

I tried to use the REGEX transformation to filter before the JSONPATH transformation but it doesn’t work.
I used:

transformationPattern="REGEX:(.*Shutter1.*)∩JSONPATH:$.Shutter1.Position"

but I still have the warns I posted above.

I’ve understood the reason why after the changing in the thing definition the logs continued to show warns.
After the modification it was necessary to restart openHAB.
After the restart the warns disappeared.