- Platform information:
- Hardware: RaspberryPi 1, Model B
- OS: openhabian v1.4.1
- Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu Embedded 188.8.131.52-linux-aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
- openHAB version: v184.108.40.206
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
So, newbie to OpenHAB here
I’ve installed Openhabian on my RaspberryPI.
I’m able to connect to http://192.168.1.107:8080/start/index and access PaperUI ok.
I’ve installed Service “openHAB Cloud” successfully, and have it connected successfully to my myopenhab.org - it shows as “online”.
I’ve created two dummy Switch Items in PaperUI. In the OpenHAB Cloud configuration, I have ticked the two dummy items to “expose” them.
I then logged into IFTTT, and have connected that to openHAB:
But trying to setup an action, it just doesn’t find those Items I’ve exposed:
So, can anyone explain what I’m missing here? No doubt it’s something very simple, that I’ve completely missed or misunderstood