[SOLVED] Qubino ZMNHCD1, manual switching no changes in UI

Stefan,

thanks, that is strange.
What binding version you’re using? What openhab version?

I have done the items and sitemap config via textfiles.

_david

To be clear - when I talk about UI bugs I’m talking about the configuration interface which does have known problems in this area. I’m not talking about the UI to show items.

I use OH 2.4 stable and its current zwave binding.

Could you add the parts for this Zwave Node7 from the items and sitemap file here?

Hey Stefan,

of course:
itmes.txt (205 Bytes)
sitemap.txt (1.3 KB)

_david

Chris,

thanks a lot. So it sound like it is realy u Bug in showing the values?

Interesting, that Stefan is using stable binding and stable openhab and that everything is showing up like it should…

Might the signal quality/strength be a problem? --> But if so the event wouldn’t be received?

_david

I’m not sure how you establish that? I’ve not looked at the values being received at all - can you tell me what is received and what is wrong (not icons - values)?

It’s very unlikely that there is any difference between 2.4 and 2.5 - they are very much the same with only a few changes.

Please can you provide information on the values you are seeing that are wrong, and the corresponding logs and I will take a quick look.

ehm your “GF_Dining_Shutter” does not appear in the attached sitemap.
There you only have “GF_LivingRoom_Shutter_Tuer” and “GF_LivingRoom_Shutter_Fenster”

Hey, node 7 seems to be correct.
Could you please have a look at noe 5?

What I did:
Open node 5 add association group 5 for this node. --> save.
Open again: group is still set. --> Doing a reinitialize. -->save
Open it again: group is lost and I found “NODE 5: TID 320: Transaction not completed” in the logs

zwave_node5_1.log (242.1 KB)
zwave_node5_2.log (904.5 KB)

network_fb4faf4c__node_5.xml (18.3 KB)

_david

My mistake.
I just copied the wrong line from the items file.

itmes.txt (214 Bytes)

_david

Sorry - exactly what do you want me to look at?

Please provide the log - I’m not really sure what you are reporting, and what you want me to look at. The logs are important to understand what is happening and without them it’s a bit of a guess - sorry.

Sry my fault.

I added them to my post.

What I ask you to look for: after reinitializing the association group 1 is empty. And in the logs there is a “transaction not complete”.

_david

The two logs appear to be the same and the log doesn’t contain the full initialisation - it stops just as it’s starting to set the lifeline, so I can’t tell what the status is.

I forgot to comment on this - just ignore it - it’s a debug message and is not an error in any way at all.

Thanks chris, I was also wondering about such one yesterday:-)

There are often messages like this in debug logs - in this case it simply states that the transaction isn’t completed by a specific response, but this is normal on multi response transactions (transactions are made up of many parts).

Hey,
I just stopped openhab deleted every log file.
Started again: set association group and did a reinitialisation.

Again, after reinitialisation the group is lost…
zwave_node5_1.log (736.6 KB)
zwave_node5_2.log (1023.2 KB)

network_fb4faf4c__node_5.xml (16.3 KB)

I hope that the logs are complete these times.

It looks fine to me -:

The association group is set correctly to report to the controller…

Okay, so it is just a "bug" it is not showing up in paperui.

Anything else we can give a try or I can change/test to get the current state report to the ui?

Just to make it clear: the group is needed to get the event if some is pressing the hardware switch? Is the group also needed for initial status reporting: e.g. whenever the openhab server starts to get the current sttaus of the shutter?

Thanks.

If you can tell me what was reading wrong and when, and we have the log from around that time, then we can take a look to see what the data was.

Correct.

No. This is polled.

Okay,

so after restart every node should be asked for their opening state?

Can you see that in my last logs?

–> Because I did a restart and the shutters in basic ui are still in a "half open state" even if they are closed or open.

Thanks.