[SOLVED] WallMote Dual available bindings

I got frustrated and returned the device, so Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t help on this.
Good luck.

I have the same issue, via the logs I can see it is receiving events via CENTRAL_SCENE but we donā€™t have the SCE_NUMBER channel so we canā€™t catch the events in OpenHab.

Is there any other way we can catch events for the DUO Wallmote with the existing channels available ?

I can confirm that with OpenHab 2.3 the scene_number for the Duo Wallmote ZW129 is perfectly passed now and the device is working perfect.

Great news! Iā€™m glad to hear. Iā€™ll wait for fhe final before I upgrade though.

2.3 has been released officialy yesterday (28 May)

Thanks for the info. Iā€™ve just read the details. Iā€™ll be upgrading this weekend.

Hi guys,

What about battery level in ZW129 Aeotec?

@chris - is it possible to add this channel to binding?

1 Like

Iā€™ve added COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY to the database.

Cheers

Chris

Thank you Chris. To are Great! :wink:

śr., 12 cze 2019, 19:41 użytkownik Chris Jackson via openHAB Community bot@community.openhab.org napisał:

Do i need to re-add item to see additional channel - below items dosenā€™t work even if I replace battery level in other exisitng channel.

Switch   SwitchGarderobaWlacznikDoubleMote_SwitchBinary   "Switch"                   {channel="zwave:device:2dd500f8:node13:switch_binary"}
Dimmer   SwitchGarderobaWlacznikDoubleMote_SwitchDimmer   "Dimmer"                   {channel="zwave:device:2dd500f8:node13:switch_dimmer"}
Number   SwitchGarderobaWlacznikDoubleMote_MeterWatts     "Electric meter (watts)"   {channel="zwave:device:2dd500f8:node13:meter_watts"}
Number   SwitchGarderobaWlacznikDoubleMote_MeterKwh       "Electric meter (kWh)"     {channel="zwave:device:2dd500f8:node13:meter_kwh"}
Number   SwitchGarderobaWlacznikDoubleMote_SceneNumber    "Scene Number"             {channel="zwave:device:2dd500f8:node13:scene_number"}
//test
Number   SwitchGarderobaWlacznikDoubleMote_BatteryLevel   "Battery Level"            {channel="zwave:device:2dd500f8:node13:battery-level"}

Iā€™m interested in this myself. Did you try re-adding the device? If so, did it then show the new channel?

Thanks.

Well I have no time and since there is no clear guidance and reply I didnā€™t take my chanceā€¦

Iā€™ve just installed a more recent snapshot of the zwave binding and yes, the battery channel is now available for the two button wall mote.

What version of z-wave binding do you have?

The snapshot release from sometime in August. Iā€™m not in a position right now to give the exact release right now but I can check later. I believe you can only download the most recent snapshot in any case.

ā€œMy Break-Dancing days are over, but thereā€™s always the Funky Chickenā€ ā€“ The Full Monty

Iā€™ve got the newest Z-wave binding that time.
For future info - to be able to add this to exisitng system - you need to delete Thing and add it again to be able to see additional 6th channel. Then in items file you need to add:

Number SwitchBiuroWlacznikDoubleMote_BatteryLevel "Battery Level" {channel="zwave:device:2dd500f8:node19:battery-level"}

Then it should work properly.

1 Like

Hi, I tried out Quad-Wallmote, and see the battery-channel, but I only see -NaN %ā€¦what Iā€™m doing wrong? Thing is numberā€¦

The ā€˜Itemā€™ should be defined as a Number and the sitemap entry should defined as ā€˜Textā€™:

Item definition:

Item myBatteryChannel "Description here" channel="batteryChannel"

Sitemap definition:

Text item=myBatteryChannel

Post your item and sitemap definitions and your Thing definition, if you define your own.

Okay great Thanks =). I donā€™t know why, but it suddenly started workingā€¦I just linked Item in Paperuiā€¦

@lorenzopt Maybe you can help me with another problem here: Aeotec Wallmote
I would really appreciate your expertise :grinning: