[SOLVED] Xiaomi Philips Wifi Lamp

Hi to all, I’ve tried to binding this lamp but I cannot find it. If I add a new device I can only add it manually. I have tried all the combination (base, unsupported, vacuum) but I cannot binding this light.
I’have installed iot market but in binding tab I ca only find “Xiaomi Mi IO Binding” and “Xiaomi Mi Smart Home Binding”
Could someone help me?

Blockquote
I successfully added lamp as thing.
Can someone give me example how to turn on lamp in default.rules file?
philipslamp

Talib how did you get this screen?

I have installed those bindings:

you shoulkd get token from lamp (I used this topic Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Binding )

Hi talib can you send me a picture of the next step that you have done after installing that 2 bindings.
I also have seen a difference from mine, you have xiaomi mi smart home binding v.2.2.0 instead I have snapshot 2.3.0

Look at this:

hi talib, thanks for the picture. I have another question in the first of the two picture when you only insert ip address and token or do you insert other information? I’m asking this because when I put that information and add thing I don’t have the second picture with modelid philips.light.ceiling.
waiting for your kindly reply

Second picture is only like “additional advice”, I don’t remember what happend when I click “done” on first screen. Do you have correct token (do you know that you have different)?

I have used the same token of the vacuum robot but it doesn’t work

every device has own unique ID/token. You have to get token from your lamp. I used for this thing:
mi-home-5-0-6.apk (on phone)
MiToolkit 1.6 (on PC)

All right now it works

Hi, can someone give me example ot .thinks file for Philips ZhiRui bedside lamp?
I tryed

Thing miio:lumi-gateway-v3_miio80945609:0444589 “Philips ZhiRui bedside lamp” [ host=“192…”, token=“xxx” ]

Thing miio:generic:0444589 “Philips ZhiRui bedside lamp” [ host=“192…”, token=“xxx” ]

but seems not working …

or

Thing miio:unsupported:0444589 “Philips ZhiRui bedside lamp” [ host=“192…”, token=“xxx” ]

1 Like

Hi.

miio:basic:0530A86D “ZhiRui bedside Lamp” [host=“192.168.1.12”, token=“xxx”]

1 Like

Is it working? I still have problems with the bedside lamp…

Hi Paulo,

I was able connect it using binding:

But I didnt sent author all commands to include it in binding so most of the stuff I have to send over command channel

I found some description, but can not control stuffs like Disco light or RGB color.

I can control:
turn it on/of with set_power[“off”] (on/off) change briteness wtih set_bright[10] (1-100) and white temp with set_cct[50] (1-100). Also useless toggle and night mode with go_night. And last apply_fixed_scene[1] (1-5)

1 Like

Can someone send the debug log of the get_prop["pow", "sta", "bri", "rgb", "cct", "snm", "spr", "spt", "wke", "bl", "ms", "mb", "wkp"] to know what are the responses to each.

I would expect the basic functions like on/off to work. The database has about 8 channels
If that is not the case let me know. We can see how to get them going.

For the more advanced stuff like Disco light you probably need to get the commands via logging with wireshark, or search the internet if someone has the correct command for it. (you can’t get it by decompiling the apk, as these scenes are pulled from the cloud)

These are the results, no? Sorry Marcel I send nothing yet, but still not complete. only working are commans in preview posts …

Sending cmd get_prop with params ['pow', 'sta', 'bri', 'rgb', 'cct', 'snm', 'spr', 'spt', 'wke', 'bl', 'ms', 'mb', 'wkp'] ['off', 0, 1, 16741971, 1, 0, 0, 15, 0, 1, 1, 1, [0, 24, 0]]

Just didt get for what are params for, when you send only methods …

I can send over control channel:
turn it on/of with set_power[“off”] (on/off) change briteness wtih set_bright[10] (1-100) and white temp with set_cct[50] (1-100). Also useless toggle and night mode with go_night . And last apply_fixed_scene[1] (1-5)
set_rgb[6545456] not working for me (number is hexa color converted into decimal) - #8FB8D7 – 9418967, lamp answer OK, but nothing change

I tried to do these commands, please see my post for information:

any help would be appreciated!

But Mine is Xiaomi Philips Zhirui Bedside Lamp, not complete same …
Yeelight have nice PDF docu:

I am very new to all this stuff. So far I managed to toggle on and off my Xiaomi Yeelight Bedside Lamp. Now I would like to be able to set the sunrise/wakeuplight scene. It is working with the yeelight app, but how can I achieve this with openhab?
How can I log the command send from the app using wireshark?
Thanks

I tryed use wireshark but all i see is some UDP crypted tunnel traffic between lamp and internet/app and sadly i see no commands or GET requests :frowning: