[SOLVED] Z-Wave Binding Issues with Channels Using COMMAND_CLASS_CONFIGURATION

I just went ahead and deleted the thing using HABmin, then deleted the XML file, then re-added it. I e-mailed you the log snippet for that activity.

The log is very short and doesnā€™t really have anything useful - it doesnā€™t have the device initialisation at all. It shows the inclusion of node 17, but no initialisation.

In HABmin, if you select the thing, then in the top right corner thereā€™s a menu. In this menu should be an option ā€œReinitialise deviceā€ (or something similar). You might need to also enable ā€œAdvanced modeā€ which is also an option in the same menu.

This option is only shown if the device has completed initialisation, but I think this was the case from the previous logs so there shouldnā€™t be any issue.

Thank you for helping me find the reinitialize option. The log looks a little more interesting this time. E-mailed.

Thanks. The issue seems to be a problem with the database export - Iā€™ll take a look tonight.

Iā€™ve tested with commit f93bcb and it seems to work, and fairly quickly. Though, this did seem to be something that would resolve itself with enough up-time. Iā€™ll report back if I see it again.