Stiebel Eltron Binding missing

Hi therre,

i’m new to openhab and currently i set openhabian up.
As i have a Stiebel Eltron 403, i found that Stiebel Eltron LWZ Binding.

I also found this at GitHub. Unfortunatley i have no clue how to get that binding installed on openhab2.
The binding is not listed in the addons section in openhab2.

Or is this binding “dead”? If so i can help maintaining it. I am a software engineer, but i haven’t done any openhab dev so far.

Thanks!

Have you enabled legacy add-ons in the settings? This is an OH1.x binding so will need that enabled to be able to use the binding.

Hi, yep. i enabled legacy bindings but it is still not listed under the addons section.

Probably the reason is:

That’s actually a really old posting. It looks like the stiebelheatpump tests are passing today.

Hmm okay. So it seems that i have to manually deploy the 1.9 binding into openhab 2.

Beside that… tanks for the info @namraccr

Hi,

so i’m still having issues getting that binding running/installed. (maybe i have to compile it from source ?!?) Anyone out there who has the LWZ Binding running under OH2?

Thanks…

Hello Hogan,

did you manage to install this https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/stiebelheatpump1/#stiebel-eltron-lwz-binding to your openHAB? It’s not listed in paperUI and I didn’t find anything to download. Or is it just configuration?

Thanks
Henning

Hallo Henning,

as a rookie I want to run the Stiebel Binding on openhab.
Could you solve the isssue?

Ralf