Support of "Fibaro FIBEFGT-001"

For starters, @Bruce_Osborne has updated the database to fix some issue there - that was to try and help you. This is a community project and you are instead welcome to contribute to the database yourself if you prefer.

@sihui was simply suggesting that you don’t ask the same question in multiple threads - this causes confusion and you’re likely not to get the answer when conversations get spread around different threads. Again - the suggestion was to help you, and others, to allow us to focus efforts on helping you with your problem.

I have also provided you with some information and suggested that you take a look at the logs to try and understand what your issue is - if you provide this, I can try and help further - at the moment I really don’t know what you problem is since you have ignored this so far and continue on the theme that people aren’t helping…

Please, let’s try and focus on your issue rather than who has been reading forums the longest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for the rant but dissing someone who was just repeating forum policy pushed me over the edge. Especially after I had just helped them.

1 Like

No problem

It’s chrismas we should celebrate the paece and not stay in trouble with anybody in these days or better in any days

Stefan Heinz

Hinweis: Der Inhalt dieser eMail ist vertraulich und ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser eMail sein sollten, setzen Sie sich bitte mit dem Absender der eMail oder unter der angegebenen Telefonnummer in Verbindung und vernichten Sie diese eMail auf Ihren Speichermedien.

Notice: The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message on any media of yours.

Send mobile

1 Like