Things partly remain "initializing"

Continuing the discussion from Jfrog repo is down, can't install OH nor add-ons:

I am not sure how far this problem is related to the linked issue of the outage of repository.
Since about 36h some things are stuck in the status ‘initializing’ without any change on the whole system over several months. Everything was working as expected before.

Restarting openhab and the system do not bring any change and the log does not show any abnormalities (not known before).

Clearing the cache has only resulted in some things that were previously off now being up, but unfortunately also vice versa.

With some bindings (shelly, openweathermap, tankerkoenig, telegram, darksky, …) all things remain in the status ‘initializing’, with other bindings (dwdpollenflug, tr064) at least the “bridge” comes up.

openhabian had put the required openhab-addons-3.3.0.kar into the /addons directory supposedly by itself during the last update. It is there unchanged.

Maybe some of you have a similar problematic system with openhabian.

I would like to find out if the outage of the repository is the cause and if so, how this dependency could be resolved.

System: openhabian [openHAB3] {2022-08-24T11:37:05+02:00} (4a11e45), openHAB 3.3.0 - Release Build; HW: Pi4B

Logs?

For anyone else facing this problem, just as hint/information: Shutdown and Restart Openhab fixed this issue in my case.

I have identified several EXEC things as the cause.
These had been implemented years ago like this: TVHeadend integration (basic for now) and worked quite well.
Disabling these things solved the problem in the short term and all the ‘problematic’ things came back online. Will look into this more when I have time.