Upgrade openhab Synology from 2.5.0. to 2.5.2 (can't install bindings)

I’m desperate. In did a upgrade from 2.5.0 to the latest version available for Synology 2.5.2. I started with the installation from the Hue binding and that worked well. Additional bindings I can start but they never get installed. I found something regarding white listing but not sure if that is the issue. If it is the issue what should I do for instance to get the zwave binding installed. I really hope someone can help.

Some more info. I added the bindings to addons.cfg. 3 additional bindings are installed. In the logifile I see the following

2020-09-27 20:15:52.854 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-modbus, openhab-binding-map, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-binding-influxdb, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-binding-RFXCOM, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-rrd4j, openhab-binding-sonos’: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-modbus; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.5.2,2.5.2]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-modbus)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.5.2)(version<=2.5.2))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-modbus/2.5.2: missing requirement [openhab-binding-modbus/2.5.2] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-transport-modbus; type=karaf.feature [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-transport-modbus/2.5.2: missing requirement [openhab-transport-modbus/2.5.2] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.openhab.io.transport.modbus; type=osgi.bundle; version="[2.5.9,2.5.9]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.io.transport.modbus/2.5.9: missing requirement [org.openhab.io.transport.modbus/2.5.9] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.pool2)(version>=2.8.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))"]]]
I hope this triggers somebody.

I have nearly the same issue, I want to install the binding " MQTT" and “OpenWeatherMap” on OpenHab 2.5.2, running on my Synology (no docker, installed via *.spk).
I can click on “INSTALL” but the bindings don’t getting installed.

The error log has the following entries:
2021-10-12 19:00:06.776 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-openweathermap’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.serial/[1.14.0,1.15)
2021-10-12 19:00:07.733 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-binding-openweathermap’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.serial/[1.14.0,1.15)

Seems as the download source can not be found.

Any ideas?

PS: An upgrade to OpenHab 3 is not possible since my instance is not running in docker and the synology does not support the latest Java version. :frowning:

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sebastian

That’s it.

Your dificulty now is that is no online source for openHAB 2.5.2 anywhere.