They do for me. But never mind, I updated the extension a little further so it now shows also references. Means: you hover over an item in a script and it shows where it is defined (items file ) and where its used.
Its configurable and all. I bumped the version to 1.0.2 so you can check if you actually run it.
To install: head over to this branch of my repo:
you will find the .vsix file there.
To install it: (Vscode,Windows)
- download the vsix file to your openhab machine
- open vsc, connect to your openhab machine
- hit F1 and enter Extensions: install from Vsix. Then browse to the vsix file
- hit f1 again, enter developer: reload window
I will make PRs to the upstram repo, so maybe some of that new stull will make it to the official extension. Maybe not parsing variable states from log files as they feel the regex will break eventually (which it doesn’t)
A word of warning: this is new code. Seems to be working but consider it alpha. You are welcome to comment here.

