- Platform information: Raspberry Pi 4
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
Hello everybody. This is my first post here. I have just installed Openhab recently, because I choose it to run visual in terface for my home automation system which is based on wago PFC200 plc.
At the moment I only use paper UI and modbus binding, because I woyld kike to cobtrol my digital outputs by Openhab. It was not a huge hussle to setup working example, but soon I found that not everthing is working as it should.
When I am using only openhab to control digital output everything is correct. Problem starts when I try to change the state of the light by wall switch. I can see that openhab see the change in the logs and item itself (switch change a positon). But when I try to change state afterwards I have to double click on switch. Logs also confirmed that after just one click state of the Item change from off to on and soon after automaticly change from on to off and vice versa. When I change the state ofdigital output by wall switch again everything backs to normal. I run out of ideas what i am missing. Hope you can help me with this.