What dimmer switch for LED Bulbs (UK)?

no, they’re competing manufacturers.

Although I recommended the Aeotec, I’ve seen a comment somewhere that the bypass isn’t available for it yet, so with the fibaro being cheaper even with the extra cost of the bypass (which is available, I’ve just checked), I’d go for the Fibaro.

In fact, i’ve just ordered one. :slight_smile:

As I cant find anything else, I think I’ll be ordering one too…!

I guess I need the z-wave gateway too, a good excuse…:wink: I have a Broadlink gateway for RF & IR but I don’t think it handles z-wave.

cheers

simon

re: the bypass, I’ll have approx. 10 x 4w LED GU10s so I assume that the overall load is high enough that I wont need the dummy load…?

cheers

simon

if that’s the RM2 (or RM2 Pro) it doesn’t do z-wave.

That’s what I thought. Was just looking at the Aeotec USB gateway, I see there is a Gen5 version which has better performance, but costs more. What model and where did you get yours from…?

cheers

simon

That should be ok from my own experience. One of my circuits has 6 x 5.5 watts, and it is working fine without the bypass.

I bought from amazon, simon. The one now priced £45 (was £34 a year ago).

My first post here,
Not sure if these are 100% compatable. No neutral, Dimmable, Openhab compatable? works with Amazon Echo

Nice find, and they will work with OH… But they’re not really WiFi, as they use an RMpro to switch them via IR or RF.

It means that OH can’t know what state the light is in, which isn’t ideal.

I’ve got a fibaro dimmer (with bypass) setup and working now, and it works very well.

Can i integrate Sonoff T1 Wall Touch Light Switch with OH? The last post is 2 months ago but i didnt find any solution.