Worx Landroid Binding

Hi there,

I also have the error

2022-05-04 18:56:44.390 [ERROR] [ternal.webapi.WorxLandroidWebApiImpl] - Error connecting to Worx Landroid WebApi! Error = Error calling Worx Landroid WebApi! HTTP Status = 403
2022-05-04 18:56:44.425 [ERROR] [id.internal.WorxLandroidMowerHandler] - RefreshStatusRunnable 202130267xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Unknown error
org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.WebApiException: Error calling Worx Landroid WebApi! HTTP Status = 403
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.request.WebApiRequest.callWebApi(WebApiRequest.java:115) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.request.WebApiRequest.callWebApiGet(WebApiRequest.java:79) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.request.ProductItemsRequest.call(ProductItemsRequest.java:46) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.WorxLandroidWebApiImpl.retrieveUserDevices(WorxLandroidWebApiImpl.java:101) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.WorxLandroidMowerHandler$1.run(WorxLandroidMowerHandler.java:112) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Hej,

just started using this binding and am impressed that it is working really good. Thanks a lot!

Just one question: resetting the blade time (in the app) isn’t reflected in the binding. I have seen this question in other homeautomation integration too, but I can’t find how to fix this for OH.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

bests, Sven

Problems since Firmware 3.26
SInce that update i allways get the message that Worx blocks me and i should wait 24 h .
I am using Oh 2.5 and test 3.2 but same Problem on both systems.

Same here, also with 3.26 firmware on Landroid WR141E. I am using OH 3.1.1, tried the v3.1-beta of the addon and also the last final v3.0
Same behaviour, always the error that I should wait 24h