Worx Landroid Binding

Hi there,

I also have the error

2022-05-04 18:56:44.390 [ERROR] [ternal.webapi.WorxLandroidWebApiImpl] - Error connecting to Worx Landroid WebApi! Error = Error calling Worx Landroid WebApi! HTTP Status = 403
2022-05-04 18:56:44.425 [ERROR] [id.internal.WorxLandroidMowerHandler] - RefreshStatusRunnable 202130267xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Unknown error
org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.WebApiException: Error calling Worx Landroid WebApi! HTTP Status = 403
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.request.WebApiRequest.callWebApi(WebApiRequest.java:115) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.request.WebApiRequest.callWebApiGet(WebApiRequest.java:79) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.request.ProductItemsRequest.call(ProductItemsRequest.java:46) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.WorxLandroidWebApiImpl.retrieveUserDevices(WorxLandroidWebApiImpl.java:101) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.WorxLandroidMowerHandler$1.run(WorxLandroidMowerHandler.java:112) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Hej,

just started using this binding and am impressed that it is working really good. Thanks a lot!

Just one question: resetting the blade time (in the app) isnā€™t reflected in the binding. I have seen this question in other homeautomation integration too, but I canā€™t find how to fix this for OH.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

bests, Sven

Problems since Firmware 3.26
SInce that update i allways get the message that Worx blocks me and i should wait 24 h .
I am using Oh 2.5 and test 3.2 but same Problem on both systems.

Same here, also with 3.26 firmware on Landroid WR141E. I am using OH 3.1.1, tried the v3.1-beta of the addon and also the last final v3.0
Same behaviour, always the error that I should wait 24h

I had the same issue and it turned out that the two values in the bridge just need to be altered to produce less calls to the Worx API.
I set them to: refreshStatusInterval=3600, pollingInterval=3600 and since then I was never blocked again.
This doesnā€™t mean that the telemetry data is only updated after an hour. The data is still pushed to the binding.

1 Like

Just to share an info from my side: I also had the situation that I was blocked by Worx. For me it was due to a dumb error in one of my rules that in the end caused a lot of requests to my Landroid. Somehow ā€œmy blockā€ was not removed even after a week.
What did the trick for me was to remove my Landroid from my Account and to just add it again (to the same Worx Account). It worked immediatedly and I even did not loose my 3 years warranty!

1 Like

Hi,
I kindly wanted to ask whether this binding is still under development.

Itā€™s working great so far (except for the ā€œRefreshStatusRunnableā€ Errors I get frequently).
I found out about an API extension regarding live torque settings for the mower since firmware version 3.26.

Will this be implemented in a future release?

Hello Nibi,
thank you for your great work. The binding worked straight away from the excellent examples and made my Landroid 167E settings/adjustments a breeze.
I ignore the regular messages in the log (RefreshStatusRunnable: Unknown error) because there are no negative effects to be seen.
I am also interested in the question of whether it is possible to find out which areas the Landroid has processed in the current or last run, i.e. a grid of points in which the mown areas are recognizable. (You can see it even after a few weeks on the lawn itself, but if the interface could deliver the dataā€¦ :slight_smile:
Best regards from the Black Forest, Germany
Mercur

Iā€™m not sure, whether Iā€™m alone with this problem, but starting yesterday (2022-09-26 22:55) I observe the following error message in my log every 5 minutes:

2022-09-26 22:55:51.361 [ERROR] [ternal.webapi.WorxLandroidWebApiImpl] - Error connecting to Worx Landroid WebApi! Error = Error calling Worx Landroid WebApi! HTTP Status = 404
2022-09-26 22:55:51.411 [ERROR] [id.internal.WorxLandroidMowerHandler] - RefreshStatusRunnable xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Unknown error
org.openhab.binding.worxlandroid.internal.webapi.WebApiException: org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header

Except the message, updating the items worked the complete day.

To solve this issue, I just restarted openhab and now the binding does no longer work at all, now I only see the following messages in the log:

2022-09-27 19:02:43.039 [ERROR] [ternal.webapi.WorxLandroidWebApiImpl] - Error connecting to Worx Landroid WebApi! Error = Error calling Worx Landroid WebApi! HTTP Status = 404
2022-09-27 19:03:48.187 [ERROR] [id.internal.WorxLandroidMowerHandler] - handleCommand mower: Lawnie (201830190905000931FD) is offline!

I didnā€™t touch the configuration and the Android app and the Desktop-App work as expected with the (unchanged) credentials.
I can also login to Worx with this credentials.
Any ideas, whatā€™s going wrong here?

Greetings
Roland

1 Like

No, same problem here.

Hi @RoRo @sihui
same on my side. Startet on 26.9. at 22:33.
Have allready opened a Issue on @nibi79 Repo : 404 from api.worxlandroid.com Ā· Issue #70 Ā· nibi79/worxlandroid Ā· GitHub
BR
mitch

1 Like

hi all,

obviously worx has changed something on the login. Unfortunately I can not look at the problem at the moment, maybe next weekā€¦sorry

7 Likes

Any update yet? How can community incl. non-experts help you?

You can track the issue here:

1 Like

hi all,

here is a new beta version:

Your feedback is appreciated :smiley:

5 Likes

Quick check / feedback: Triggering cutting border via openhab seams to work, getting back status as well.

1 Like

Looks like everything is working again. Thank you!

Now that you are working on the binding anyway, maybe you find some time for thisā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

have you got a Version for openhab2 too ? last was 2.5.3-SNAPSHOT. thanks a lot!

sorry not at the moment ā†’

Hi,

I have again some issues. Anyone else?

[ERROR] [d.internal.WorxLandroidBridgeHandler] - Connection blocked from Worx, please try again in 24h

chris