WR3223 Ventilation controller (Schwörer Haus)

Danke für das jar File.
Leider scheitert es bei mir an der Platine. Wir haben unser Haus mitte 2018 gebaut. Und die Platine sieht leider ganz anderst aus. Hat zufällig jmd die gleiche oder kennt sich mit dieser aus?

Netzwerk Schnittstelle scheint desktiviert zu sein zumindest komme ich nicht drauf.
Der USB Port wird leider nur als eingabe Gerät unter Windows erkannt.

Weiter weiß ich dann leider nicht.

Danke euch

1 Like

Besteht ein Interesse für das WR3223 Binding als OH2 Addon?

Ich nutze das WR3223 Binding seit ca. 2 Jahren.
Funktioniert stabil.
Wäre Klasse, wenn es auch als OH2 Addon gibt - vielleicht wird ja mal die compatibility zu OH1 Addons eingestellt, und dann kann man die OH Upgrades nicht mehr mitgehen.

Eine erste Test Version des Bindings für OH2 steht hier zur Verfügung.

English please, this is an international community.

Das Bild von den verwenderten X6 klemmen ist nicht mehr vorhanden. Könnten Sie es neu posten?

@locutus As I can see, all pics are still there.

Hello,
since a while I’am trying to connect my WR3223 to Openhab. I’am using the test version of the OH2 binding.
The X6 is connected via a delock USB/TTL converter cable (type 83786).
Unfortuneatly I’am unable to connect. That’s what I get in the log:

2020-05-13 14:10:13.920 [INFO ] [internal.controller.WR3223Controller] - Connected to WR3223 over serial port /dev/ttyUSB0.

2020-05-13 14:10:15.946 [ERROR] [internal.controller.WR3223Controller] - Communication error to WR3223.

java.io.EOFException: null

at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267) ~[?:1.8.0_212]

at org.openhab.binding.wr3223.internal.client.AbstractWR3223Connector.readAnswer(AbstractWR3223Connector.java:225) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.openhab.binding.wr3223.internal.client.AbstractWR3223Connector.read(AbstractWR3223Connector.java:117) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.openhab.binding.wr3223.internal.controller.WR3223Controller.checkIfCommandIsAvailable(WR3223Controller.java:338) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.openhab.binding.wr3223.internal.controller.WR3223Controller.run(WR3223Controller.java:143) [bundleFile:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

Would you have a hint how to resolve this?
Thanks
Uwe

Hello Uwe

The reason for this error is, that the plugin has written a command to the ventilation controller and tries now to read the answer. But there is no answer. I think there is a connection problem.

About the right connecting, I can’t help you. I use the USB adapter from Hermes Electronic.

Good luck!
Michael

Hello Christian,

as Michael Fraefel kindly pointed out, I have a communication problem. I believe that I use a very similar cable as the one you pointed to in May 2016. The only difference should be that yours has open wires whereas mine has female connectors. I am certainly not skilled in electronics, so foregive my simple minded questions.
According to your pin descriptions of the X6 connector, there should be 0V, 5V, TX and RX.
My cable has VCC, GND, RTS, CTS, RXD and TXD wires. I connected them as follows, in vain:

0V - GND
5V - VCC
RX - RXD
TX - TXD

Would you have a suggestion where I am wrong.

Kind regards
Uwe

Hello,
Finally I got the original Hermes cable and interface device. The connection now works very nicely!
Uwe

Dear Michael,

would it be possible to integrate the read/write value Es (setpoint summer bypass) into the binding?

Kind regards
Uwe

Hello Uwe

Yes, I can implement this channel. Do you have a description of this parameter? I need it only for the description of the channel.

Kind regards
Michael

Hello Michael,

According to the Schwörer Manual:

• Temperaturwert für die Bypassöffnung

Thanks and kind regards

Uwe Drost

Hello Uwe
I added a parameter “summerBypassActivationTemperature” which use the “Es” command. I’m not sure, if it’s correct. With our WR3223 I didn’t saw a difference for activating the summer bypass.
Please give me a feedback, if it works with your WR3223.

Kind regards,
Michael

Hello Michael,

thanks for looking into this. I loaded the updated jar file, but I can’t find the channel “summerBypassActivationTemperature” in the Paper UI.

Kind regards
Uwe

When there are changes in binding features of a Thing, this will not update any existing Things of yours.
You’ll probably need to delete and recreate your Thing to pick new channels.

Well, I just tried deleting and recreating the Thing, unfortunately in vain ….

Hi Uwe

Which version did you download from the Github page? The version with the “summerEarthHeatExchangerActivationTemperature” channel is a pre-release.
Try this link: https://github.com/frami/org.openhab.binding.wr3223/releases/download/V2.5.8.1/org.openhab.binding.wr3223-2.5.8-SNAPSHOT.jar

When I look at the channels, I see the channel like the following output.

Summer earth heat exchanger activation temperature

wr3223:controller:local:summerEarthHeatExchangerActivationTemperature content_copy
Number:Temperature

Hi Michel,
I see the summer earth heat exchanger activation temperature, too. But I was looking for the summer bypass activation temperature ….