Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Binding

With new version of MiToolkit 1.5, I successfully discovered the vacuum token key. Previous versions are not worked for me.

@marcel_verpaalen: Thanks for your work. Finally I could controll my Xiaomi Vacuum too, next to Air Purifier 2 :slight_smile: Great work!

Great to hear that my tool is helpful. Have done some work with various versions of adb.exe in 1.5 to cover as many different Android devices/versions as possible.

1 Like

Did you my any chance make an English version?

Thank you @ultrara1n :slight_smile:

In version 1.5, you can change the language to English :slight_smile:

1 Like
21:15:39.342 [DEBUG] [inding.miio.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Periodic update for 'miio:basic:03197AFA' (miio:basic)
21:15:39.346 [DEBUG] [inding.miio.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Building Channel Structure for miio:basic:03197AFA - Model: zhimi.airpurifier.v6
21:15:39.347 [WARN ] [inding.miio.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Database entry for model 'zhimi.airpurifier.v6' cannot be found.
21:16:09.347 [DEBUG] [inding.miio.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Periodic update for 'miio:basic:03197AFA' (miio:basic)
21:16:09.350 [DEBUG] [inding.miio.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Building Channel Structure for miio:basic:03197AFA - Model: zhimi.airpurifier.v6
21:16:09.350 [WARN ] [inding.miio.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Database entry for model 'zhimi.airpurifier.v6' cannot be found.

When I click in any miio thing, I got an Error: 404 - NOT FOUND. Any Idea what happen?

@illxi
Please update to the latest version, the database entry for your model should be in.
Your model is not tested yet. Would be great if you can see if all properties refresh for your model and feedback in the topic for the purifiers: Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier (Xiaomi Mi IO)

I am using the latest version. I also own an XiaoMi Purifier 2, the properties did refresh. But for all miio entries, including vacuum and purifiers, I got this Error: 404 thing.

I included the v6 this week and only made it available 2h ago on the market. Did you do the update fter my message and still had the error? If yes, can you send me the log. Otherwise, uninstall and re-install the binding from the marketplace.
Note: The workaround for it would be to enter the model code for your purifier 2 in the model config field of your v6, than it will use the database entries of the purifier 2

The vacuum should be added as miio:generic or as miio:vacuum, not as basic device as that will not work. If you have this error for the vacuum, pls send the debug log, I can see what is going wrong.

Thank you. I didn’t know it was just updated. The latest version worked for v6, and database entry error gone. But I still got the error 404, but I can’t find anything related in the log. I will post a screenshot.

Can it be that your oh version is bit older.
I used to have the same, but after some oh update it went away. I think it had to do with the firmware version feature. (as for me it started when the binding provided the firmware version no.)

Wrt to the first command not working… I indeed have seen that as well. I haven’t investigated it deeply as whatever command is failing, it will be executed in 30s again.

Pls post your logs (or pm) if the properties are not updating. Esp for the v6 I don’t know exactly what properties are supported by the device. If a
Non supported property is requested, the device will respond with a null for that property

Thank you! Problems solved by upgrading to 2.2 snapshot, I was using 2.1.

For V6, buzzer doesn’t work for me

16:21:37.235 [DEBUG] [binding.miio.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Property 'buzzer' returned null (is it supported?).

And “OFF” doesn’t work as well. Turning on/off with power works though.

Switch item= AIRPRO_mode label="Modus []" icon="fan" mappings=[auto=Auto, silent=Silent, favorite=Manual, idle=Off]

@illxi
i think the v6 only has the
following modes:
auto,silent,favorite

Or do you see in the app also idle?

Thats aaawesome. Thank your for your job! It is possible to get the informatin about the scanned room? e.g. the image?

Unfortunately that is coming from the cloud. It has multiple layers of encryption that is sofar not well understood.

Ok, and the control function of the robot itself?

The must relevant ones are included.
Any particular control you miss?

The ones to control the vacuum manually by remote control. But maybe they are already existing. I will take a look again.

Thank you.

Another thing im trying to do right now is to access the functionality with the amazon echo (alexa).
This should work similar to the other smart home functions like lights/rollershutters by adding the flag [ “Lighting” ] or [ “Switchable”], shouldn’t it? I just have to write a rule for this in order to send the correct command instead of ON, OFF.

Kind regards

Okay, i got it.

Because of the current restrictions of the openhab hab smart home bindings, its only possible to turn ON/OFF your cleaner. But i think this is enough for the moment. With some tricks you can use more functions i think e.g. using more rules etc.

But for now if anyone want to use its cleaner with the amazon echo (alexa) you can just add another binding like this.

Switch FF_Cleaner  "Staubsauger Bruce"    [ "Switchable" ] channel="miio:generic:02EB9016:actions#control" }
rule "FF_Cleaner_ON"
when
	Item FF_Cleaner received command ON
then 
	sendCommand(actionControl, "vacuum");
end

rule "FF_Cleaner_OFF"
when
	Item FF_Cleaner received command OFF
then 
	sendCommand(actionControl, "dock");
end

The “actionControl” item is the existing one from marcel’s items page.

String actionControl  	"Vacuum Control"   (gVac)     [ "Switchable" ]	{channel="miio:generic:02EB9016:actions#control" }

Cheers

1 Like

@pheelLikeWater
I’ve added the possibility to send on and off to the binding. Will be available in 20 min in the market

So now both on and vacuum are triggering the vacuum. Same with off and dock.