Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Binding

No, It is kind of odd to see all these numbers shown as strings in the device response.
Which ceiling light is this (the modelud in oh)
Did this start with with a specific version of oh or firmware?

latest at all.

i’ve 2 ceillings: yeelink.light.ceiling10 and yeelink.light.ceiling4.ambi. I got this error on both of the lamps.

okay, I see at the moment that I’ve the same problem on my Smartmi Fan 2S:
2020-07-19 10:34:12.460 [DEBUG] [internal.handler.MiIoAbstractHandler] - Received response for fan type: GET_PROPERTY, result: [“null”], fullresponse: {“id”:307,“result”:[“null”]}

2020-07-19 10:34:12.460 [DEBUG] [io.internal.handler.MiIoBasicHandler] - Error updating miio:basic:fan property battery with ‘“null”’ : java.lang.NumberFormatException: null

Is there a possibily to connect Xiaomi vacuum 1C to google home?

This is my current configuration:

Group G_Xiaomi_C1 “Vacuum 1C STYTJ01ZHM”

Number BatteryLevel “Battery-Battery Level [%1.0f%%]” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:BatteryLevel”}

Number Status “Robot Cleaner-Status[%1.0f]” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:Status”}

Number BrushLifeLevel “Main Cleaning Brush-Brush Life Level” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:BrushLifeLevel”}

Number FilterLifeLevel “Filter-Filter Life Level” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:FilterLifeLevel”}

Number BrushLifeLevel1 “Side Cleaning Brush-Brush Life Level” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:BrushLifeLevel1”}

Number Mode “clean-mode” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:Mode”}

Switch DND_Enable “DND-enable” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:Enable”}

String TimeZone “timezone” (G_Xiaomi_C1) {channel=“miio:generic:XXXXX:TimeZone”}

And to connect multiple bindings to one item:

Because the vacuum c1 is t a vacuum type in the io this isnt working for me.

You don’t have an item where you can start the vacuum?
Just put a simple switch in your config and send On/Off via google assistent.

When i use a switch en make it a vacuum type it flashes its offline and Cant trigger anything. You mean use a normal switchable type and then trigger it trough a rule?

Yes, something like that is very likely to work.
The alternative is to tweak the miio database file for your device to do something similar. (see the binding readme) The first option may be the most simple though.

I will read into it. Thanks for the feedback marcel and sihui

Hi there

I have a Roborock S60 and of course I would like to integrate the vacuum cleaner into my Openhab system.

So far I have gone through the following steps:

• Roborock app installed and S60 registered (firmware: 1.20.76)
  • The S60 works great —> everything great!

Afterwards then the Openhab integration:

• Openhab binding MI-IO Binding installed
  • Username and password entered, Server Country = en

Unfortunately, this results in an error message: Error logging on to Xiaomi cloud (0): Error getting logon location URL. Return code: 70016

Username & Password are identical with the data from the app. Maybe the Country-ID is incorrect?
Does anyone have a hint what is wrong with me?

your country is indeed wrong. Pick one of the ones you see in the helptext or leave it blank.
(e.g. europe would be de)

Thanks for the quick answer. I have entered “de” and also left the field empty.
Unfortunately there is no change.
I also checked the password again and changed it. Also no success.

my openhab-system = openHAB 2.5.6-2 (Release Build)

Unfortunately not to much I can suggest from here… The cloud login process was developed without any specs, the error codes cryptic…

The only thing I can suggest, put the binding log to trace, it will show the actual response from the cloud. In there you can see a Chinese description of the error. Put that in Google translate and maybe it gives a clue what is the issue at hand.

Another user that had similar issues found that in his case the connectivity to one of the Chinese server was limited by his internet connection (during logon process it connects to 3 different servers)

You can still use the binding though, but must fall back to the ‘old ways’ of getting the token

Reading you issue again… Which app are you using? You must use it with the mihome app, not the rockrobo app. The communication is different and these apps cannot be mixed as other users found out.

Great. I think that was the solution… !!!
After switching to the mihome app the discovery mode works.
Thx!!!

Is it normal when I’m sending actions#control - dock, it pauses first and with next click it goes to dock?

It should pause and move back with one click…

I think it could be related to https://github.com/openhab/openhab-addons/issues/7832 - it’s not solved yet.

you could try to see if your type of vacuum requires some more time between the commands
(by sending the commands to the cmd channel and see how the your robot reacts)
If that is the case, maybe some delay can be added