Z-Wave DB - Honeywell / Jasco ZW4103 Unknown Device

Hi All,
Just installed the latest snapshot (Build #2970)but I think the ZWave DB was not a part of that snapshot.
Do we have an ETA when the next snapshot will include the latest ZWave DB?
Thanks again for all the help with this!!
Todd

I don’t know how the process works behind the scenes (except the general flow from DB update to Z-wave binding to .jar creation to OH addons. I can see your changes in the z-wave DB update #1779, it is approved, but it hasn’t been merged into the binding (as I’m writing this). I do not know if this is related to the OH 3.3 release being around the corner or just the timing. For another reason, I was hopeful that the #1779 update would be in the 3.3 release version of OH, but I’m not sure if that is going to happen.

Bob

There was a merge freeze due to the upcoming release that is happening. Once that is out of the way I will merge this into the next snapshot.

Thanks Chris

1 Like

Happy 4th everyone (in USA)…
I just wanted to thank everyone involved with get this Jasco ZW4104 device working.
I just updated with the latest Snapshot, I deleted the XML files for these on my openhabian Pi, and, “BANG”, this device (2 actually) popped into my things.
Now, I know the whole whole process from beginning to end.
Thanks again!
Todd

1 Like