Z-Wave Thermofloor Heatit Z-Push Button 8 not recognised by Openhab

Ok I have uploaded some resources to the item now

Yes, we’ve discussed this. Unfortunately I’ve not had time to look at this issue - sorry. I think in this case the issue was caused as I’d already created the device - as I said I would, since @Phuong was unable to access the system.

1 Like

If you have checked that everything else is correct, then please request a review.

I have already submitted to review :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can confirm it works fine now!
Thanks guys! @chris @Bruce_Osborne

I am having the same issues with my Heatit Z-Push Button 8. Playing with it for hours now, can’t get it to work, even after several device resets. Here’s what I have and did:

OH3 on a Raspberry 4, quite a lot z-wave, enocean and zigbee things, all working nicely.

Adding the Heatit-device works just fine, a new thing gets created. I can also create all the neccessary channels and items.

However, after adding the thing, I never receive anything from it anymore. Pressing buttons like crazy, nothing …

What I find a bit strange is that in the OH Z-Wave network map it is shown (#20), but somehow outside the network

Did you spend time reading and trying solutions mentioned in all 60+ posts in this thread?

If not go and do that. Battery powered devices are tricky to keep awake long enough to complete discovery.