Zigbee Binding - Support New Aqara Opple Switches

Any News?
Cheers

Hey there @chris Just wanted to ask If this should be in a recent 2.5.x build ā€¦ I would Upgrade specifically for this and therefore asking

Cheers

Hi @shorty707 - apologies - Iā€™ve not had the chance to look at this as Iā€™ve been really busy over the past ā€œlittle whileā€. I canā€™t promise anything right now as weā€™re currently in the (long) process of moving house, but if I can find a few minutes Iā€™ll try and take a look.

@chris much appreciated :wink: my ā€œgovernmentā€ at home keeps making fun of me why I put this thing on the wall :smiley: :smiley:

Are you still Happy with zigbee2mqtt?
I think I also need to Change to that If devices are supported netter there.

@chris Any new or updates on this? Updated to OH3 and really need to set this up ā€¦

Sorry - Iā€™ve had limited time over the past month or so to look at this.

ā€˜hadā€™ sounds promising :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Have limited time would be a better statement - Iā€™m trying to move house - not fun :wink:

could you complete your non fun move successfully? :smiley:

1 Like

Not yet - this is not a simple house move. We are moving from the UK to New Zealand - something that isnā€™t easy at the best of times, but has been really difficult with the covid situation. Our house contents was put into a container just over 2 weeks back, and was loaded onto the ship bound for Singapore today. We fly out next week and then have to spend 14 days in Quarantine when we get to NZ (assuming we can get the flight once weā€™ve had our pre-flight covid tests! :roll_eyes: ).

So, still not so much fun - weā€™re currently sitting in the house with no furnitureā€¦

Any updates?
Have you moved successfully?