Zigbee devices offline/don't work after reboot on pi running OH2

A thread dump?? I know very little about linux, so this will require some help :slight_smile:

Doesnt sound good if the problem is lack of resources… I´ll try google it to see if I can find anything…

@chris here is a debug log right after a reboot, (at time 22.17 today aprox).
I´m not quite sure if this is normal, but I see some timeouts, and transaction timeouts.

I just upgraded to openhab2_2.4.0~M4-1

When I now click on one of the Offline ZigBee things. It says
“Bridge - Offline”
Not sure if that means anything different than “offline”

Hi @chris - I’m having similar problems and cannot get more than one sengled bulb to pair with my husbzb-1 dongle.

I saw your document for sniffing. I have a few questions that aren’t entirely clear in the document:

1. Do I need the CC2531 dongle or is the HUSBZB-1 (Ember NCP) enough?
  2. If no and only using the HUSBZB-1 dongle, do I set the ZigBeeSniffer -port parameter to device used by the Ember (/dev/ttyUSB1) ?
  3. Does OpenHAB need to be running or not running when sniffing, ie can they share they UART/USB device?
  4. If it should be running, should I put in zigbee permit mode if I’m trying to debug joining problems? Ie do everything on OpenHAB and the thing/device as if I were trying to join it?
  5. In the CC2531 is not needed, should I also use 57k6 baud and software flow control with the Ember for sniffing?

I’ve tried the following (Wireshark running on another host):

java -jar ZigBeeSniffer.jar -port /dev/ttyUSB1 -baud 115200 -flow hardware --ipaddr 192.168.100.3 --ipport 17754

but didn’t capture any packets…

Thanks!
Peter

You can use an HUSBZB-1, but note that you will need a separate one for sniffing - you can’t use the same device as you use for the coordinator.

Correct - but as above, you do need a separate device for sniffing.

OpenHAB will need to be running as we want to see the communications between the devices and openHAB.

I don’t know - it really depends where the problem is. If there’s a problem with the device joining the network, then yes, you will need to capture this activity. If the problem is elsewhere, then this shouldn’t be needed.

Hi, I have same problem with " LUMI lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2" (Aqara Door Sensor).
Paired, working… but after reboot my device, lost comunication with LUMI and in logs see only

> 2018-11-02 20:05:27.028 [nt.FirmwareStatusInfoEvent] - Firmware status of thing zigbee:device:b926f303:00158d000251b67f changed to UNKNOWN.
> 2018-11-02 20:05:57.455 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'zigbee:device:b926f303:00158d000251b67f' changed from OFFLINE to ONLINE

Thats last info about Zigbee, and nothing else see in log (I have INFO log only).
CC2531EMK Coordinator is ONLINE and working.

I try to remove Thing LUMI from OpenHAB, and after Discovery Zigbee is discovered LUMI. But still not working. I need reset it to work again.